My Continuation

When I woke up it was past midnight. As I walked downstairs I saw the kitchen light was on. My brothers were their sitting with their head on the but of the chair and their legs hanging over. It looked as if they had fallen asleep, so I carefully walked behind Vincent's chair and walked to the fridge. I froze as I heard a voice that was so familiar but yet so stiff and dry, It was Winston. "What are you doing up?" He asked in a confused and weary tone. "I... I am getting some food." I regretted saying this since I knew he would yell or go wake up our mother and tell her I was sneaking food but he didn't he walked to the fridge, opened it, and pulled out some dumplings from dinner. I thought they ate it all! "Vincent and I saved some for you. We thought you would get up and grab some food so we said we weren't hungry and saved it." Winston said with a big smile on his face. Winston never smiled. It was so odd and yet strangely relaxing. "Thank you!" I replied as I grabbed the dumplings and ate them.

I heard my mother yelling my name. "Waverly Place Jong wake, you do this." She handed me a paper with a good fifty or more chores listed. "You make do we go to park and bakery reward good behavior." She points to my brothers who were smirking. I wondered why but I dared not argue and said in a respectful tone, "Yes mother dearest." Her face turned red and her eyes turned black and they started... Melting. I pinched myself but it wasn't dream I couldn't help but think that I was hallucinating but I wasn't. I screamed and the glass in the house shattered and the earth started to shake.

I woke up to a beeping. I couldn't see anything but I could make out that my father and brothers were standing before me. As my eyes adjusted I realized I was in a room that looked strange. I looked at were my brothers and father were but they were gone. I tried to move but I couldn't I could only look straight ahead of me. A lady walked in. She looked so different. She had long bright blue hair, bright emerald eyes, skin that looked like porcelain, and the most doll like face I have ever seen. The outfit she was wearing was no odder. She look as if she was wearing leaves and flowers. She had no shoes on and her hair was tangled with sticks and what looked like grass. She stopped in front of me. She turned and stared at me, dropped her clipboard, and ran out of the room. "No wait come back please!" I yelled but it didn't sound like me it sounded like my mother.

I suddenly remembered everything I wasn't a little girl named Waverly Place Jong. I was a girl named LoLo Chy Lynn ( Low-Low-Ch-I-Lynn). I was nine years old and put in an insane asylum for being afraid of Thomas the Tank Engine and seeing him fly across the room and murder innocent children. Suddenly someone else walked into the room. The sound of his feet tapping on the hardwood floor as he paced in the silent room was almost calming. "Awww yes see wake i tell why here you go crazy! Hahahahahahhaha." I'm going crazy what about him? "You sleep three years. You twelve I eat cake you." He smiled creepily. What was wrong with him. And I was twelve? "Boy want see you Ky lon run chan" (K-I-la-n-roon-chan). Wait Ky lon run chan? Wasn't he the kid my elder sister dated then almost killed because her best friend said she cheated? I don't know. I'm going insane! "Chuga Chug.a Chug..a Chug...a CHOO CHOO! Hello LoLo, It's me your best friend... THOMAS!" Thomas the Tank Engine was here?!?! Oh no! Crash! The glass in the room broke and a train flew by backwards with the same creepy 1 looking as if it was drawn in blood. That black drooping face black paint dripping on the ground and all you could here was the small kerplunks as it hit the floor. He turned so he would face me. He raced toward the wall behind me I ducked as quick as I could and was safe. But others weren't. Everyone in the rooms behind me were dying. You could hear their screams and the silence. I had enough strength to run so I ran to were I remembered my home as I Waverly. It was Ky's home. But it was still above the bakery. Jong's bakery. Was Ky my husband in the future and Waverly, Vincent, and Winston my children. THe world started to blur and my legs started shaking like noodles. I slipped and fell it was pitch black. When I finally awoke three hours later I was in a home. But it wasn't my own. "Are you okay?" I heard a deep calming voice say. "Yes." I replied. "Good, I'm Ky." "I'm LoLo." "What a strange yet familiar name. I was reading to a girl named LoLo Chy Lynn in an Insane Asylum when she was in a coma." "I... That's me." I looked up and saw him staring at me in aww. "You're awake!" "Yeah." "Wow." Ours eyes locked and we both smiled.

Eighteen years later.

"And that is how your father and I met." LoLo said to her children. "You were me?!?!" Waverly said in her adorable high pitched toddler voice. "Yes, and it was the best time of my life. Now come, let's finish playing our game." The Jong family became chess champions. They would play every night and always win tournaments. The family became very wealthy, but the wealth didn't get to them. LoLo and Ky would go read to people at the same Insane Asylum that they met at. And Winston, Vincent, and Waverly would go do community service and donate their allowance to charity because they had everything they ever needed or wanted.

The Thomas the tank engine thing was based on a friends dream. Your welcome