The End Of A New Beginning

Adrienna P.O.V

I know what yall tthinking. *Damn she probably mad,She just got played etc.* But honestly I aint tripping. I dont even know the guy to be tripping, I only know him from his music,Thats It. The Person yall should feel bad for is his girlfriend cuz he makes her look like a fool thinking he's all faithful and shit and he trying to get up on a waiter lmao, Wack Ass Niggas Nowadays. (End Of P.o.v)

Adrienna Gives Diamond her food,August and diamond sit,eat,talk,and laugh then they're done and are about to leave.

Diamond:You ready Babe.? Im so Fulllll!

August: *Chuckles* Me too, Ima wait here til she comes back so I can give her a tip.

Diamond:Okay,Im gonna go to the bathroom.*Get Up and Leaves*

Adrienna:Here is your bill *Hand it to him*

August:Thanks,Look Im sor(Gco)

Adrienna:Lets just act like none of that happen and just keep it strictly business okay.? You Have your relationship to focus on and the last thing Im gonna be is a home wrecker. Now back to the Bill.

August:...Yeah..Umm...Okay *Hand her the money*

Adrienna:*Goes to put it in the register an brings him back his change*

August:Hey Um.Here *Hands her a tip and a small piece of paper*Dont look at how much it is until I leave.'

Adrienna: Umm...Thank You? I..guess

August:No Problem *Smiles*

Adrienna:*Doesnt smile back*

Diamond:Okay Babe,You Ready.?

August:Yeah

Diamond:Okay,Nice Meeting youu ???

Adrienna:*Smiles* Adrienna

Diamond:*Smiles* Nice meeting you adrienna,I want you as my waiter next time too girl

Adrienna:*Laughs* You got it!

Diamond:*Walks Off*

August: Bye Adrienna *Laughs*

Adrienna:*Cant help but laugh* Just go!!

*Later That Night*

Diamond:She was Nice.

August:*Smiles* Yeah...She Was.

Diamond:We definetly gotta get her next time.

August:Yep..*Lays on bed* Im tired

Diamond:*Snuggles Into August chest and falls alseep*

*With Adrienna*

Adrienna P.O.V

I look at the tip and is super shocked, He gave me $500. WTF.??? Im not gonna complain though lol. Then I look at the piece of paper and Of course..Its his number I just smile and shake my head. I go to the back to get my stuff and go home.(End of P.O.V)

Adrienna Phone rings,She look and see's its Dawn.

Adrienna:Hey Bae!!

Dawn:Hey Boo Boo! What you doing.?

Adrienna:Nothing just got off of work....Today was crazy as HELL.

Dawn:What Happen.?

Adrienna:*Tells Her Everything*

Dawn:Zaaammn You Met August Alsina,He tried to get up on,and left you $500 and his phone number.

Adrienna:*Walks In her apartment* Crazy Right.?! I just cant believe he gotta girlfriend and got the nerve to try an hit on me.

Dawn:He's A Nigga,What You Expect.?

Adrienna:Truu *Laughs*