#67

A/N

Sorry you guys...I know that it's been a little bit since I've updated but I'm back😁so enjoy 😌sorry for any mistakes🤧🥀

Also this Is strictly based off of Y/N feelings..💓

****
Ariana Grande and Y/N -Do you miss her?
****

Y/N's POV.

"What's up girl!" Dinah's loud voice carried through the hotel room as she made her way past me. As soon as her gaze fell on me, her cheeky smile washed right off of her friendly face. She dropped down next to me and softly patted my shoulders.

Typical Dinah move. When she didn't know what to do.

I knew she could probably tell that I'd been crying. My eyes where sore and I'm sure red enough to notice quickly. I hurried to wipe a few tears away that left a trail down my heated face.

"What's going on Y/N?" She asked me, worriedly.

I bit my lip, feeling my heart-if possible-sink further into my guts. I feel empty, but the pain kept running around my veins. I sighed and held out my phone for her to see.

"He took her to prom, it was supposed to be me." My voice cracked over once again, I had to give in to the tears.

Ariana and I broke up a little over a month ago. We where together for over 5 years. She was the love of my life. But I screwed everything up. Now I'm forced to watch her go to prom with some jerk, and it hurts like hell.

My heart was racing, my lungs felt empty and sore. It actually felt like I was slowly suffocating. Suffocating in my love for her.

In a moment of anger, I picked my phone up and threw it at the wall, hearing the screen crack a few seconds later. I shut my fists trying somehow to control my anger.

"Hey buddy, calm down!" Dinah said before her arms slipped around me.

She'd never hugged me like this before, but I didn't mind it. I cracked completely and broke down in tears, feeling the pain spread to every fiber in my body.

I loved her, I'd always love her

"So you miss her?"

"Everyday."

"But she's happy now Y/N. That's all you wanted for her."

"But she's supposed to be happy with me. I was supposed to be making her happy." I struggled to say these words aloud.

The wounds in my chest, kept being ripped open whenever I talked about her. I don't think, they will ever heal entirely.

"It ok Y/N, you'll be ok." Dinah said as she began to slowly rub my back.

I pulled out of her grip, before running my shaking hands through my damp tangled hair. Shutting my eyes I tried to calm myself, calm the pain inside my aching chest.

"Have you ever missed someone so much that it hurts you deep inside your bones? Felt the pain running through your veins? Like it hurts to breathe. It hurts to live." I mumbled as I walked around the dark hotel room.

I heard Dinah sigh. "Y/N don't say things like that."

I shook my head and continued to talk. "It's like I hate her for making me feel this way, yet I don't think I can exist without her? I mean I know it's not her fault but..." my voice died over.

It's weird when you think about it, really. Because the people you miss, are people you truly and deeply care about.

Those are the people, you would have never expected to leave-and suddenly-they're just gone. In a blink of an eye.

I miss her a lot, but I guess she doesn't miss me. I guess she never misses the way that I used to kiss the tip of her nose or watching me play soccer with her little brother or our late-night drives.

Mom once told me that time heals all wounds, but I guess she never lost someone as close to her heart, as Ariana was to mine.

Missing her comes in waves. Tonight, I feel like I'm drowning.

****

A/N

💔💔💔💔

OMG you guys Poor Y/N😭😭