Meeting Them

I'm Tessa Brooks and I'm 18 years old. My best friend is Erika Costell. I'm single, and I think I'm not ready to find a boyfriend yet. Now let's get to the real story.

My alarm went off and it was 8:30. I got up and put on my bunny slippers. I put my hair in a ponytail and got my camera from my dresser. I walked downstairs and plopped on the couch. I turned on my camera. "Good morning guys, it's your girl, Tessa Brooks and I can't wait until Jake's two best friends come!" I said excitedly to the camera.

"They're coming later on today people. LATER ON TODAY!" I said yelling from the top of my lungs. Erika came running in and jumped on me. "Erika!" I said yelling playfully. She hugged me. "Whatcha doing today Tessa?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm vlogging" I said looking at her . She got off of me and stood up. "Well I'm going to the grocery store, want me to pick something up on the way back?" She asked. "Can you stop at Starbucks and give me a caramel chocolate latte with a salad?" I asked smiling at her. She nodded and left.

I turned back to my camera. "Anyways guys, I'll see you later" I said putting my Palm over the camera while pausing it. I got up and ran up to Nick's room. I jumped on his bed and hit him with one of his pillows. He woke up and looked at me. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning Nicky" I said laying next to him

He faced me smiling. "Good morning beautiful" He said in his England accent. I blushed a little. Me and Nick have been close friends ever since he came. Now mostly everyone in Team 10 is shipping us as 'Nessa'. I will proudly ship us too. I got up and walked to the doorway. "I'll be back later Nick, Get some rest" I said smiling at him. He nodded and turned facing the wall.

I walked quietly to Jake's room. I got a cup of water from the bathroom and walked over to Jake's bed. I quietly sat on the other side of the bed. I quickly poured the water on his face and stood up. Mostly his whole bed was covered in water. I giggled a little bit. He wiped his fave with his palm and looked up at me.

"What the actual fuck, Tessa?!" He said surprised. I laughed from the fact that it looks like he peed his bed. "I'll get you back, Tessa" He said chuckling. I laughed and walked out of his room. I went back down stairs and sat on the couch. I was watching a TV show called 'Pretty Little Liars', season 4.

Then Erika came in with a bunch of bags. I stared at her because it looks like she almost bought the whole fucking store. I got up and helped her with the bags and she gave me my breakfast. I put my food in the microwave and my drink in the fridge and headed upstairs.

So I volunteered for letting one of Jake's bestfriend's sleep in my room while the other one sleeps in a room with the Martinez twins. I volunteered because I didn't want all four of them sleeping in a room that's to small. They'll get a cramp or something.

Jake told everyone that his best friends are coming in 15 more minutes. So I ran upstairs closing my door. I put this on:

And I put my hair to the side

And I put my hair to the side. I put my proactive on my face to cover my achne. I put pink lip gloss on and headed downstairs. Jake called everyone down. "Everyone! Their here!" He said yelling while opening the doors.

I turned on my camera while making my way down the stairs. "Hey guys it's me again. So Jake's best friend's just arrived and now we are about to meet them" I said happily. As I made my way downstairs, I saw this tall cute guy staring at me. I couldn't help but blush a little.

"Anyways, let's go see who they are" I said making my way to them. "What is your name?" I asked the first boy while looking at the camera. "My name's Anthony" He said looking down at me. I went to the other boy. Was it just me or was it getting hot in here? I thought to myself.

"What's your name?" I asked while looking at the camera. "I'm Chance" He said with a cute deep-squeeky voice. I looked up at him and smiled. "Well Anthony and Chance, my name is Tessa Brooks" I said staring at the camera. "So, what do you guys to for a living?" I asked looking at the camera. "We do dares and challenges" They both said in unison.

Just then, I looked up at Chance who was also staring at me. I saw a sparkle in his eye. 'What does this mean?' I asked myself. 'Does he like me?' My face turned red as a tomato. 🍅

You guys, I'm so sorry that this chapter is short. But I promise that I'll make it L.I.T! But please read my other stories. In the comments, tell me what kind of story should I write next. Peace! ✌