Chapter 5

I don't usually chase after things, except that one time in middle school. This was different.

a sad day to see such a perfect ass to waste!

Yea...such a waste!

I growled and leapt after him, miscalculation , we were more that 85 stories up.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL!!" I tried to balance myself and concentrate hard enough to leverage in the air, unfortunately I saw a squirrel and landed on an SUV.

"SONNAVA BITCH!!" I roared, clutching my broken arm, "that's gonna hurt when it starts to heal.."

You think next time you should look before you leap?

"I don't need your shit RACHEAL!"

It wouldn't hurt though next time Quinn, seriously...

I IGNORED them and sniffed the air, not only was it foggy, but it was also about to rain! "My nose says that way!" I half yelled, pointing the the direction of a train track.

I don't think it's a good idea...

Are you trying to die!?

I half smirked, "whatever you pussies, can't handle a little-"

    KABOOOM

I WAS CUT OFF FROM THE BLAST OF A GRENADE THAT WAS ROLLED NEAR MY FEET EARLIER!!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?

WE CAN'T HEAR YOU OUR EARS ARE RINGING!!

WHAT!? FUCK ME ON THE CEILING!? THAT'S GROSS RACHEAL!!

I sat up and examined the damage, the charred skin was now healing itself, and I just had a gaping hole in my suit.

I saw him running off onto the train tracks, so I did what any guard dog would do.CHASE THAT BITCH.

I took off full speed towards him, I wasn't as fast as Erin, but I could catch a bitch real easy.

Hehe or that one time we got turned into a dog for a day and you got cornered by those 5 Dobermans!

We never got their numbers ya know...

I whacked myself upside the head, "DINT MAKE ME COME IN THERE!!"

I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my leg, my head snapped towards the pain, "bear trap..." I muttered, "kinda hurts my feelings!"

I had him I'm my sights, the train track went over a lake in the area, I had no idea where I was. Deadpool looked at me folding his arms, "so the doggy does chase?"

"Hand over the USB..." I snarled, I placed my hand on my hip, "or should I make you my bitch first?"

What's it with you and domination?

She's a freak...

that means we're freaks too...

oh right!

"not until you buy me dinner!" Deadpool said, teleporting behind me, "why would I hand this over?" he held flash drive in his hand, "Why are you working for that snob Stark anyways?"

"I have a responsibility to protect my sister.." I replied easily, "if in around I know she's safe..", I started straight ahead, I knew what was coming next.

" I can't get over how round your ass is!" he suddenly said, giving my rump a smack.

I jumped, definitely NOT what I expected! I growled and punched him in the face, making his head turn 180.

"Oww, don't be so mean sugar tits!" he chuckled turning his head back around with a crack.

"Bite me you scag!" I growled, preparing to punch him again. An extremely dull sensation surged through my arm and leg. My right arm went limp and my Left leg buckled, causing me to fall.

"fuck" I huffed, the pain was excruciating, I didn't leave my body enough time to heal and now it's giving up.

"hey, you look pretty bad...", Deadpool said leaning in to my face, "are you gonna die? hey if you die can I come to your funeral!"

I snapped at him, "what kind of idiot are you!?" I lurched forward, I felt the track rumble under my feet. A Train.

QUINN WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Lotus!! Calm down!!

I DON'T WANNA DIE A VIRGIN!!!

I looked down, the only way off the track was to swim, and two limbs giving out wasn't really good for that either.

Deadpool placed a hand on my shoulder, "I could give you a lift...but, you've been mean to me!"

"I DINT NEED YOUR PITY!!", I yelled shuffling forward. By this time the train was barreling towards us, "Oh god this is gonna hurt.."

Deadpool disappeared from the scene, and the train was blaring it's horn to get out the way. "Might as well go out like a thug." I sighed shoving on a pair of sunglasses, The train light was blinding.

And the force from the train crashing against my side was even worse.