Ew party.

It was 9...and I climbed out my window and jumped over Shawn's fence.

I instantly ran over to aaron.

"There's a lot of people here..." I told him looking at all the boys and girls flooding Shawn's back yard.

"Yeah, Sammy is here and so is Lycia," aaron said.

"Where's Sam?" I asked peering around the yard.

"Here, I will take you to meet him. " Him and Gilinsky were by the back door.

We walked over to sam. He was laughing and talking to jack.

"Hey guys!" Aaron yelled.

"Hey. who's this?" Sammy asked looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm Mikayla." I sheepishly said, and to be honest, I already had gotten nervous around him.

"Well it's nice to meet you!" He said pulling me into a hug which I didn't expect at all. I leaned into him and smelt his cologne, he smelled so good.

"Hey mikayla! " someone shouted behind me. I turned and someone threw their beer all over me. Lycia. I liked other drinks but despised beer...it was like drinking pee, not that I would know but it was straight up disgusting.

"I am going to fucking kill you." I spat trying to squeeze the beer out of my top.

"Mikayla, calm down....its just beer." jack said tryin to calm me down which didn't work.

"Lycia kick her ass!" Taylor yelled as everyone became really silent and formed a crowd. Lycias a senior and i'm in tenth grade oh so much fun. Maybe all the boys are going to start bullying me again, since Taylor said that.

"Shut the fuck up Taylor." Sam snapped.
Wow, he actually stood up for me.

"I am gonna be the bigger person and not fight you..." I smiled at her with sarcasm, considering I was going to beat the shit out of her.

"You're a baby, little pussy ass bitch." Lycia laughed at me. It was dead silent.

"Can I beat her?" I asked looking at aaron and gilinsky. they nodded.

"Mikayla just go back to your house you loser, you've already made a fool of yourself." Shawn laughed as did everyone else.

"Just go die in hell right where your brother went." Lycia grinned. My brother died in a car accident and he was bullied until the day he died, like how I am...

But her comment made me snap.

I pounced on her and pulled her hair. She yelped and smacked my arm. I pushed her to the ground and punched her in the face multiple times. She pushed me off her and clawed my face. Ratchet ass bitch. I grinned before kicking her right in the stomach. She screamed loudly. Everyone was screaming and gettin it on tape. I am SOOO dead.

"Mikayla! Calm down!" Aaron tried to calm me which made me angry.

Lycia took off her heel and threw it right at my mouth which immediately cut it open. Blood gushed down my already dirty shirt.

"Really? you can't throw a punch so you throw your ratchet ass shoe at me. Pathetic." I laughed while backing away from her, my mouth tasted disgusting.

She came running at me and I took her shoulders and threw her on the ground. I started pulling her hair and slamming her head to the ground. I guess the fight was becoming bad because I was pulled off of her by Sam. I fought against his grip but he was too strong. he held me back. Shawn frantically came running over to Lycia and gave me a death glare.

"Your bitch can't handle a 10th grader with a dead brother." I smirked.

"He deserved to die." Shawn said looking me in the eye. no one spoke...

"Never say that again. some days I wish I was with him...because of you." I said as Sammy still held me.

"I only pick on people who deserve to rot in hell.." Shawn said. That really made me break down. I couldn't take it anymore, I was going to join my brother...