Time to fight!

We got outside the lab soon going outside to fight back on evil Elmo's forces. We knew we were going to make it at some point. But not like this.
Chase: Alright come out. Ya creep!!! You can't hide forever!
Me: We all have the equivalent amount of power you have!
Claire: Wait, WHERE IS JEFF?!?
Carl: We don't have to worry abo....CRAP!
Me: Someone has to go get him!
Ky: Ok, but we don't know the combination to your locker! Or the code panel inside!
Me: Oh, right. well I CANT SAVE HIM, I need to stay here and fight alongside y'all!
Emma: Ok, what are we gonna do then?
Claire: I guess we need to hope for the best! We need to know that if Jeff does see a glowing green liquid...
Me: Toxic waste.
Claire: ... then he should not touch it!
Carl: He's gonna at least think "hey, maybe I shouldn't touch this" but he won't KNOW not to touch it!
Carl: We need to focus on the big problem at hand! Evil Elmo!
Finally, Elmo showed himself .
Elmo: LA LA LA LA! LA LA LA LA! Time to DIE!
Carl quickly shot lasers at Elmo's arm, which stunned him very bad.
Carl: Yes!
Claire Take this ya freak!
She quickly shifted into a lion scratching him and biting him everywhere she could.
Elmo: AHHHH! STOP!
Chase: Wait, for what?!? You almost killed a student here!!!
Me: Wait, he did what???!!!???
Emma: Yup, he almost killed Carl!
Elmo: I thought it was a sign of kindness!
Me: O_O
Elmo: Yea, I'm shocked at the truth too. I was looking up online how to be friendly to humans, and the video said, murder, stalk, and steal. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. I just wanted some friends, sorry for wasting your time.
He hopped into the sewers then to disappear into the distance.
Claire: Ok, now we need to go get Jeff!
Chase flew us one to my locker in no time. We got on the elevator then went back into the lab.
Me: Jeff?!? Jeff?!?
Everyone was calling his name and wondering where he was.
Jeff: AH!!!
All of us: JEFF!!!
He had fallen inside of the toxic waste I was boiling over lava.
Jeff: I am a dolphin.....Bleh!
Jeff was now a mutant. There was nothing we could do about it except put him out of his misery. I tipped the bucket, letting the toxic waste that he was in, into the lava. We mourned Jeff's death for days. I was transferred into a new school. Never seeing those people again is what I am most sad about.