EXPLANATION.

This is to explain the entire book and story plot.

If you didn't already found out, the book is actually Eunjae's diary entries, which is why the title was "ENTRIES".

At the start of the story, he already died.

It was Eunjae reminiscing the moments she met Jimin, reading the diary entries all along. The book was her memories.

Basically, the book consists of the written records of the story, the diary, the last letter, and did not reveal Jimin's past as well as Eunjae's. It was told from her point of view.

Jimin's past is a theory that readers have to analyze using the clues written in the book. So far some of them did come close to what happened, but it wasn't perfectly accurate. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you think Jimin did before he was a criminal.

This story was initially targeted to people with the same mental illnesses as me, Depression etc. That's why it was a X READER point of view. But this book can also be for people who want to understand what's it's like to be suicidal.

This is raw and honest depiction of what a suicidal person's mind works, how we feel, and the cruel reality of the world. Every single word I've written in the book is my own experience and suffering.

Getting through another day is possibly the hardest thing a suicidal person can do. Yet we have to do it, for our own reasons, we can't die so we live.

Hence the title. ONE MORE DAY.

Jimin and Eunjae's love is motivation for each other, while one dies, the other remembers. Jimin lives forever in her memories, and at the same time, she is able to get through one more day.

Live just another day for me. Was his wish.