Chapter Ten~

Today I stayed in bed until 6 in the evening. I couldn't bring myself to leave the coziness of my nest made from multiple fleece blankets and cheap velvet comforters. It also helped that I had a TV in my room, I could just change the channel whenever I got bored. I wasn't bothered by Frank either. He kept to himself out in the living room. I kind of liked it that way, though it was lonely, I had space.

Finally, I decided I couldn't hold my pee any longer, and bit the bullet: climbing out of bed.

Though, as I leave the room, I notice the hallway is still dark. None of the curtains were opened yet.

"Frank?" I call out. No reply. I enter the living room. Empty and dark. Nothing. He went out. My heart sinks.

He's never been out there by himself yet... is he gonna be alright?

I guess I can pee with the door open. Yay.

As the moon finally sets under the horizon, me watching from my living room window, the door opens, and I turn around to meet Frankie's eyeliner-covered eyes.

"You could use some makeup." He says. I lower my brows.

"You could use some manners. I've been in bed all day, that's why I look like shit."

"Really? But you look the same as you do every day?"

"Screw you."

Now that I adjusted to his presence, I notice he's wearing a very.... typical Frank-n-Furter outfit. Where did he even get that corset? Those fishnets, and some gorgeous silver-studded booty shorts, with a matching leather jacket. He also wears very high stilettos. I smile. He seems so happy, so comfortable.

"Where'd you go off to today?" I take a seat on the couch.

"That is a matter of which I don't have to discuss with you."

"Well, then... jeez."

"Believe me, though, you'll appreciate it soon enough." He exits the room into my bedroom, I hear the door lock behind him.

"Woah, woah, wait, what does that mean?" I holler from across the room, running up to the door. "Do I have to sleep on the couch now?"

Turning around, I take a deep breath. Whatever, man. I'll just read some fanfiction on Wattpad.

My phone's on 10%.

My charger's in my bedroom.

"FRANK UNLOCK THIS DOOR." I punch the wood of the door.