〰Chapter 5〰

K⃞INGSMAN         ____________________

  K⃞INGSMAN
    ____________________

Blaise's POV

Eggsy and I went to see how Harry is holding up, Eggsy and I looked at each other then back at the door using our eyes to fight to see who opens the door first turns out I won and Eggsy and I barged in.

"Ever heard of knocking?" A familiar voice spoke we looked up with happy faces.

"Only when I'm Planning a place to rob" eggsy joked.

"Merlin said you wanted to see us" I spoke Harry smiled at us well mostly me he knows something that's why he has that weird look on his face.

"I hope J.B.'s training and Bluebells is going as well as yours is" Harry said

"Sit" eggsy said
"Stand" I said to bluebell she stood up hoping eggsy snorted and I elbowed him.

"Congratulations on making it to the final seven candidates" Harry said

"Your test results were even better than I could've hoped" Merlin came in with Julia which she automatically ran to her husband with a hug

"Oh I missed you darling" Harry said kissing her head which she smiled lovingly at her husband

"Eggsy Raebena,I need to have a private conversation.You're dismissed" Merlin said

"Nonsense. Let them observe. Might learn a thing or two" Julia said with a grin.

"As you wish. Take a look at this." Merlin said we watched the video from Harry's glasses feed.

"For God's sake, I've barely touched you. Man up!" Harry yelled till the guys head blew up my eyes widened.

"Fucking hell!"eggsy exclaimed

"Jesus!" I yelled.

"That is rank, Harry. You blew up his head? It's a bit much, innit?" Eggsy said.

"Actually, the explosion was caused by an implant in his neck.Here, under the scar." Harry said.

"Did my hardware pick up the signal that triggered it?" Harry asked.

"Fortunately,yes.Unfortunately,
the IP address I traced it to...is registered to the Valentine Corporation.That's not much of a lead.He has millions of employees worldwide" Merlin said.

"That Richmond Valentine is a genius. Did you not see his announcement today?"eggsy said.

"Way to fangirl, Eggsy."I said he glared at me as I now stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"No" Harry said eggsy types in valentines speech up on video we sat there watching him debut his SIM card.

"Oh great another looney" Julia said fixing her skirt and glasses.