Last piece of the Puzzle

Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different. Pamela felt out of this world!! She was happy for her friend Mercedes and Lexi,(aka Alexa bliss) and savelina (aka nia jax),not only did she lose,witch didn't really matter to Pam,she was just happy to spend some  time with her best friends!as I look at my hotel room,then at April and Lexi,as I peak at my phone and see a new text message...

I'm writing this message cause I feel really bad, thinking about the way I hurt you makes me really sad.

I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you and I regret the things I've done. I've lost the 1 girl I've ever loved and it was cause of the things I've done.

Baby I feel so bad right now, cause I tore your world apart, and now all I can think about is how I broke your heart.

These tears that run down my cheek are filled with sadness and hurt, because I loved you so much and now I know that it will never work :( I messed up and now I see that you mean the absolute world to me.

I know sorry's not enough because I'm such a screw up.. But for whatever its worth I wanted to say, that you cross my mind every single day...

The thought of you makes me smile, and I know our love was real, so I'm writing you this letter so that you know how I truly feel.

What I really want to say is that I'm sorry, I know that you didn't deserve to be hurt like that, and I know that you will find someone who will love you and treat you right, they will make you happy and that person won't hurt you like I did.

So I'm sooo SORRY for everything I've done, so all i have to say is that I love you and I'm so sooo sorry hun. :(

Still from unknown...what do I do?