13

possible tw // if you get queasy at mentions of blood (cuts, gashes, wounds, gory, etc)

LUCINDA BEURLING

"No..." I whisper as I stared back at the man who's face has been living in my dreams for days, the man who killed my father. Louis sat there in a chair, tied with thick ropes and blood soaked all over his shirt. By the wooden stakes that were scattered on the floor next to him, I assume Harry and the others have been torturing him or something. "W-What is he doing here? How long have you guys had him?"

"Since that night," Harry answers and walks over to the man, kicking his foot roughly to wake him. "Don't worry, the fucker can't do much from here. These ropes are pretty strong and Ava has been doing some witch shit to make sure he stays weak."

Louis lifts his head, a bone-chilling evil smile spreading across his face when he spots me behind Harry. I'm already starting to feel nauseous, and the need to crap my pants just at the sight of him...

"Mmm...Lucinda..." He sings.

"Shut up," Harry speaks for me. "Are you gonna be more cooperative today? Or are we still gonna have to torture it out of you?"

He doesn't answer him, instead he just continues to stare at me with a disgusting grin on his face. I shift uncomfortably under his hard eye contact, suddenly wishing I never agreed to come to this place.

"Oh well. I liked the torturing method better anyway," Harry shrugs and snaps his fingers at the witch. I'm confused when she does nothing but glares at Louis, until he starts to scream.

"Ah! You fucking bitch!" He groans loudly in anguish, his eyes squeezing shut. Oh my...I remember this...that's what she did that night.

"What are you doing to him?" I yell over his screaming. I hate myself for actually feeling the least bit sorry the man, even after all he's done.

"I'm making the blood vessels in his head burst...over and over again," she tells me as she holds her focus on him.

I slowly nod, gaping at the anomalous sight. I never thought I would be standing here, watching a witch cause a vampire pain just by glaring at them...not to mention that this is my second time witnessing this. It all still seems so unreal, like I'm stuck in some weird dream.

"Alright! S-Stop!" He finally surrenders. I quietly sigh in relief...not that I don't want him to suffer, but hearing someone scream in agony isn't exactly something I like to hear.

"She stopped, now start talking," Nick orders.

He takes a few seconds catching his breath before looking at us again, "If it wasn't already obvious, I want the girl's blood...for Nestor."

"Nestor?" Harry's face scrunches, "Who the fuck is that?"

"He's your worst nightmare," he says with a slick smile. We all stare back at him with confusion. Nestor...? I've never met a Nestor in my life and by the face of the others, they look like they haven't either. "Oh, come on! Think, darlings...I want the Beurling girl's blood for someone...for Nestor."

"Oh my god...Nestor..." Ava gasps and looks at all of us with wide eyes, seeming to be the first one to put it together.