CHAPTER 1

It was the last week of school before summer vacation. I was dreading the next couple days wishing they didn't have to come and we can just get to the summer part. Ugh. On the bright side i'll be a Junior! It was Wednesday, i was sitting in last period, Music Studies, a new elective I had just switched into. I had a lot of fun and creativity freedom and it was awesome! -but what wasn't awesome was the group of Junior boys behind me at one of the center tables while i was on one of the computers against the wall.
They were Bowers' Gang, Henry Bowers was their leader. I honestly don't know at this point if there are any more words to describe this kid. I bet you they're all failing, all they do is play with the program and don't even make anything and every once in awhile they'd make a semi-good beat and crank the volume up and down just to get attention and laughs out of the class but definitely not out of our teacher. He's sent Henry and his buddies to the office more times then i can count.
I don't get why he doesn't just kick them out! They're such a disturbance i can't ever concentrate ughhh save me now before I drown in idiocy. Thinking these thoughts were driving me crazy. I decided to let it all out on paper. We had a sub so i decided to just take it easy and take a break for the rest of the period. I stood up to go over to my chair and get my notebook and pencil case from my bag and when i walked over, I had to pass the boys. The blonde one was staring at me. Eyes clear blue as the oceans in Hawaii which were now feeling as if they turned red and were flaming. Of course it was Henry Bowers himself, all year he's been doing this crap and i'm almost about to kick his shin so hard it snaps i swear. I made it to my chair and bent down to open my bag when i heard a faint whistle and I snapped. I shot back up whipped my head around and shouted. "Would you quit staring at my ass Bowers??" I grabbed my stuff and walked back to my computer. "K thanks asshole" i whispered as I passed him. I saw him bite his lip. "Whatever you say babe" he said clear enough for me to hear. I put in my headphones and raised the volume as loud as i could to drown him out before I got too angry. Fortunately we were in the back of the room and our sub was this old lady that didn't know barely anything that was going on. See the reason i worry about those things and the Bower's gang doesn't is because they're trashy bad boys that couldn't give a shit about authority and I'm a good girl with good grades and know how to behave. Which makes me laugh cuz Henry's cat calling me like i'd ever fall for him, oh pleaseeee. Never. Good girls and Bad boys stereotypically are the definition of opposites attract but this is Henry annoying-ass Bowers i'm dealing with. The bell finally rung and it was finally the end of the day. Thank god, if i had to spend another minute in there with him i'd suffocate.I grabbed my bag as fast as I could and bolted out of there!