CHAPTER 2

A/N: YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SO HERE IT IS, I'm sorry its so short i will try to make the next chapters longer:) ALSOOOO I'm mad because I couldn't add this picture without Billy and Eddie in it so please just pretend they're not there because they are not characters in this story (as much as I love them), but the setting in this image is, thanks! :)xo

Once I got outside I took a breath of fresh air and It felt nice. I began walking away from the school to go home when I felt a presence behind me coming closer. It had to be Henry and his goons. I tried to ignore these feelings but they just got stronger so I couldn't have been wrong. I had my earbuds in and reached in my pocket to turn up the volume on my music. Just as I did, Patrick Hockstetter came up by my side pulling my earbuds out as he and Belch Huggins were now in front of me waiting for their leader to catch up which soon enough he did and was all over me. "damn your'e looking good today" He said in a tone that was annoyingly confident. I looked at him and laughed. "Ha! Real cute, go to hell Bowers!!!" i shout as he walks away. He stops slowly and starts to turn to me. The look on his face was chilling. Silently angry. I didn't know what would happen or what was going through his sick brain. At this point I wasn't sure if he'd wanna punch me or wanna kiss me. He starts approaching me again. "Oh you crossed the line princess" I rolled my eyes wanting to throw up at his words. "Would you quit calling me that??" I shouted. "Why?...Are you starting to actually like me?" I stepped forward and laughed in his face. "screw...you..." I said slow for it to get through his head. He got into my personal space so i stepped back as he towered over me and i immediately felt intimidated, maybe a little scared. I mean yeah sure he has the hots for me but he knows I'm easy to pick on and he's kinda a piece of shit and wouldn't be shocked if he'd hit a girl, and he is Henry Bowers Derry's scariest bully. He leaned down towards my ear. "you....wish" I put up my middle finger in his face. "Think about it!' he shouted as he let bit his lower lip turning walking across the street to his Deep blue Pontiac Trans Am jumping in along with the boys. Right before speeding off, Henry stuck his hand out of the car and threw a piece of paper in the grass by the sidewalk. I was dreading the next few minutes because to get home I have to cross the street and walk on that side of the street. I'm hoping I don't see them again. I looked both ways and crossed the street. i began walking now past where the car was parked. i picked up the piece of paper and unfolded it. It had henry's number on it. I decided to keep it because i was planning to write him a long text about how much i couldn't stand him.