The Vow

I wanna be the reason

_______________________________________

Today i'm standing in front of the mirror. Checking my dress, make up, veil, the flower bucket. The flower isn't what i want but i love the way i grab it with smile, my heart pounding a long with the time that slip away.

I look again inside my eyes, i can see myself in it. "I am perfect" i murmured, this high heels killing me but what can i do. Today is a moment once in a lifetime, it's a pray that i always said everyday since you ask me to be yours forever.

The remembrance of the first time we met, you and i became we. We choosed to write our story life together, even the worst part in it. I thought you will leave as you see the dark side of me, but no you still standing beside me.

I took a step and sit on the couch, my mother came to me when i get make up. She said "look at my baby, she's the most beautiful bride in the world" and crying with me, i hug her tight.

Not so long, my father came to us. He checked me from head to toe and amazed too, a single tear fall from his old eyes. "Stop crying, it will ruined my make up" but the tears still fall without my command.

There's so much memories that came through my mind, you are the different one from before. The good thing in my miserable life, the red string to my destiny.

I don't know your name before, now i know everything about you. It feels like we met just yesterday, and now our heart connected each other. How can it be?

Is it what everyone said? That we destined to be together, i guess they're right. I felt it, a secret that i haven't recognized it before. I stick to one puzzle and now it's completed, thank you for being my wings. To be the voice when i can't speak, be the air when i can't breath.

You are like my favorite adventure, the mysteries i always chase. Even it's just a simple answer, but you like to save the secrets. You give me a clue one by one, i start to run gather an answer about you.

You like to tickles my heart with your cute behaviour yet cool in my eyes, the cheesiness i can't count with all my fingers. But hey.. you know i love that, i even not know that cheesy words can bring a smile on my face.

Our marriage life might be a drama someday, but you know me too well. Just hug me and say that you love me if i start to be a drama queen, hold me in your embrace when i broke down. Be my clown and bring a smile back to me, i swear that you will be my one and only.

And now, the time has come for us to say the vow. The vow to give our best trueself, in sadness or happiness. In poor and wealth, cherish and loving, encourage each other till our times end.

The door has open, i can see you staring at me from the altar. You smile with proud and admired, i'm proud of you too. I look at my father face when he devolve me to you, it's hard to describe it. He can't but he must, i always be daddy's girl. He just asking you to take a good care of me, like he always do.

We say it, and i officially change to Mrs. Someone said to me it's the end of my journey, but it's the beginning of our journey. We seal the vow with a sweet and gentle kiss, the very sweet kiss i've ever felt.

Sometimes i ask to myself what the reason of my existence, maybe this is the answer. I hope i can be the reason for your existence too, no i want to be the reason.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Happy wedding to our beloved writer sister, we hope both of you will always enjoy your journey together. Sealed with the vow until forever, blessing with a lot of kids and grand childrens..

We love you sister ❤❤❤

With Love

Vict & Bee