Knowing Each Other...

Lori: Uggggggh! Literally where am I???
Leni: I have like, no idea!
Lori: Something feels weird in my back...
Leni: My arm feels a little... Heavy?

They struggled to get out only to find out they are tied in a chair...

Lori: I wish I can get out....

A scream can be heard beside her which hurt her ears and also her insides... Lori saw a pointed and long thing on her other side which startled her... It was a tail and she knew it came from her back... She freaked out, the same scream with Leni... Then a mysterious voice came...

???: Oh hello my Two cuties of ghoulies! And don't think about it for there's no escape in here in these black void...
Lori: WHERE ARE WEEEEE!!!!????
??? 2: Inisde your minds ofcourse...
Leni: So if this is the mind, then where is our room?

They all facepalmed except for Leni...

Leni: What?
Lori: Let us out of here!!!! This place disgusts me!!!
???: Only way to get out is to wake up...

Mysterious Voice 2 slapped Mysterious Voice 1 for being stupid...

??? 2: Uhhh No no no!! UHHH, uhmmmm... There is no way you can get out of here!

The tail of Lori quickly smashed and ripped the rope into pieces then quickly helped Leni out... Leni unleashes a blade with a flower on the handles... Lori was not amused but was ready to focus...

Lori: SHOW YOURSELVES!!!!

The figure stepped out into the darkness only to reveal......

There you have it folks! Sorry for the chapter to be too short because I was rushing this and boy! I made a cliffhang xDDD... Hope you enjoyed reading this story and stay tune for the next chapter!

SEE YA :3!