Meeting kellin

Khloe p.o.v
I wake up to the feeling of getting watched so I open my eyes and see that Calum is looking at me. I confusedly say "why are you looking at me?" and he says "sorry it's just that you are so beautiful" I smile and say "aww thanks" . Calum says "Tia and Michael are still asleep so do you want to get up ,get dressers then prank them?" I evilly smile and say "yeah". Then we get up and Calum goes into his bathroom and comes out dressed. Calum's outfit

Then I go and gay changed and put on a bit of make up

Khloe outfit

Khloe makeup

 Then I come out the bathroom and say "how should we prank them?" Calum thinks for a few seconds then he says "we can throw cold water over them"

Then I come out the bathroom and say "how should we prank them?" Calum thinks for a few seconds then he says "we can throw cold water over them". I say "ok but won't it make your bed wet?" he says "yeah but it'll be ok I can just clean it" i say "ok". Then we go downstairs into his kitchen an she was a bucket out, then we go back upstairs and go into his bathroom. We fill the bucket up with water and go back into his room. Calum says "shall I throw it over them or do you want to?" I say "you can" he says "ok".

He then throws the water over them and Michael sits up breathless and tia shoots up and screams. Me and Calum laugh and I feel like I'm going to pee myself Tia's scream was so funny.
Tia and Michael look at us angrily and Michael says "what the fuck was that for?" and Tia says "yeah you could of just woke us up normally" and I Calum says "it's more funny this way" I smile and say "yeah". Tia and Michael say "we'll get you back one day" and ma and Calum just laugh. Tia gets up off the bed and says "Calum can I use the bathroom and get changed please" he says "sure you don't need to ask" she says "ok" and goes into the bathroom. Soon Tia comes our dressed an with her make up done.
Tia's outfit