4. (pt 1) youve been out all night

~°dunno where you've been°~

2D was shocked, to say the least. Murdoc never apologizes. Especially not to 2D. The singer couldn't handle the moodswings anymore. He needing a night out, to relieve some stress.

2D POV

I really can't understand murdoc. One minute, he doesn't care, and he's hittin' me, the next, he's all 'm sorry' and 'you're such a great singer.' I need a night to myself. A break from murdoc. Don't get me wrong, I love Murdocs company ... Well, when he's sober, that is. I looked at the time. 7:02. The sun is just starting to set. I better get going now. I won't be out too long. I put on my jacket, opening the door, and leaving. As I made my way down the dim, windy streets, I couldn't help but wonder, what leads murdoc to getting drunk every night, and beating me to a bloody pulp!? It can't ALWAYS be me. Try my best to avoid murdoc when he's like that. And I hate avoiding mudz, but I have to for my safety. Before I knew it, I approached my destination. I walked in, shoving my hands I'm my pockets and blowing a loose strand of hair out of my face as the smell of alcohol, sweat, and cheap perfume infiltrated my nose. my eyes slowly scanned the bar. I wasn't really lookin for anything in particular, I was just looking to look. I shrugged, heading to one of the stools and sitting on it. I sighed rubbing my face, exhausted. "What'll ya have" I heared a semi deep voice ask. "Gimme three shoys o' the strongest stuff y'got" I said, not bothering to look up. I few seconds later, I hear the sound of the glasses being set down beside my head. I picked up the see-through glass, and poured the clear liquid in my mouth. It burned on its way down my throat, leaving a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach "One down, two more to go."

9:40  (3rd person POV)
2D had already finished those three shots, plus the seven others he ordered after it. He was currently In the same stool he was sitting I'm ah hour and a half ago. the sun was long gone.

10:32 (3rd person POV)
A couple birds had made there way to 2D, smirking and rubbin' up on him. But 2D could barley feel there hands brushing against him every so often, nor did he notice when they pulled him Off the bar stool, and dragged him to dance.

11:48 (3rd person POV)
One of girls that had approached 2D slowly made their way to the door of the bar, the exiting the bar, with 2D's arm in her hand. She  dragged him To a black mustang, (presumably her car) opening the backseat doors, and pushing him in, then climbing on top of him. This, the singer DID notice. He ALSO noticed when she started grinding in him. This is not what or who the singer wants.  2D started struggling underneath the girl. after a minute of struggling, he finally managed to push the girl off. 2D stumbled to his feet, wobbling a little, then started off to kong studios. The girl huffed. "Don't want me?" She yelled "fine!" She crossed her arms, spitting In the singer's direction "eh fuck off, ya wanka' " he slurred, walking the opposite direction of the girl. 'Now I just gotta find my way home' 2D thought to himself.  fortunately, the bar he went to wasn't located too far away from Kong studios.

2D POV

I took my phone out of my pants pocket, switching it on and checking the time. I could barely read the time, seeing as everything is doubled and blurry. Thankfully, the time is enlarged on most phone lockscreens. The time read '12:01' I could also make out the multiple 'missed call' notifications, but I couldn't read who they were from. Shrugging, I placed my phone back in my jacket pocket and continued on toward my destination.

Eyeee I haven't finished pt two yet but its almost finished