(4) Kleinsen

Requested by @Kinky_Child
Ben Platt as Evan Hansen
Will Roland as Jared Kleinman
~yes I do all musical characters and cast members~
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏

Evan's POV

I was sitting in my room doing homework when I got a text I checked my phone.

Jared ♥️ has sent you text.
Hey. ☺️

I couldn't help but smile everytime I see his name I get butterflies...BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT GAY!! It's just with him...and Conner I-it's complicated I picked up my phone, unlocked it and began to text Jared back.

E- Hey what's up?.

J- Hey!! Nothing much just...missing you

I began to blush.

E- oh....

J- wanna come over?.

I panicked a little he's never asked me over this late before.

E- uhh sure I would love to.

J- YAYAYAYYAAYA!!! See you soon!! 😉

J-oh and make sure you bring lube I'm all out

What the heck Jared!!! I locked my phone and put in my pocket and the lube then headed out the door. A few minutes later I was at Jared's front door I was about to knock when the door flew opens and lips met with mine it took me by surprise but I just let it happen I made sure to close the door behind me.

"Did you bring it?"

I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Ye-yeah I wasn't sure why you wanted it but now I know"

Jared laughed, took me by the hand and walked me up to his room where he pushed me down on the bed and began to kiss me down my neck I moaned in pleasure.

Skip!.

Soon me and Jared were completely naked rubbing and kissing each other.

"You ready?"

He said in to my ear I slowly nodded and he got on top of me put lube on himself then lined himself up with me.

"I'm gonna start out slow I know it's you're first time"

"You don't know that!"

"Oh really?"

He slammed himself into me I let out a very loud scream.

"Sorry I had to prove you wrong *kisses him on the head*"

I rolled my eyes and stayed as still as possible so I could adjust it didn't take long so we got down to business very quickly. He started out slow and began to pick up the past I wrapped my arms around his neck and he went faster and after to the point where I felt like I was going insane I love how rough he's getting it made me feel Helpless he had me all over the room over the bed, next to the bed, in front of his tv, on the floor, and under his bed!? I know how did we do that I honestly don't even know we just did but I can tell you one thing his thrust were long and hard and it drove me crazy.

"I-I'm gonna cum Evan"

"D-do it in me baby!! I have to cum to"

"On three"

"One...two...Three!!"

It was a very intense we both were extremely tired at this point we both laid on his bed and cuddled and watched movies it was a pretty good night for me way better then homework.