Chapter 1

{{ a/n The photo above is Kane, just wanted you guys an idea on what he looks like :3 }}

Kane's POV

   It was a nice Friday evening, me just laying down on my couch then I get a text from my friend, Adam. Adam was a decent kid, he played football, got most of the girls at our school, and was just simply a good friend. I answered the phone after my little doze off about Adam. "Hello?" I said causally slipping through channels on the TV.

   "Hey Kane, it's me Adam. I was wondering if I could come over since it's Friday." His voice sounded... off. Like he was going through some traumatic stress. I let it go for the time being and answered.

   "Yeah sure, Is something wrong by the way?" I asked, genuinely worried. I might just be overreacting, as I'm just going off by what he is feeling just from his voice. 

   "Yeah, i'm fine... Why'd you ask?" There was a short pause, why did I ask? I was just overreacting.

   "Just wondering, anyways see you later." I hung up, walking upstairs to my room, grabbing a blanket. I walked down stairs nervous. I wanted to tell him as he's one of my most trusted best friends, but I don't think I could. I settled everything out, I had the movie ready, the blanket on the couch, and a bowl, full of popcorn. I cuddled up in the blanket, looking at my phone until Adam arrives.

Five Minutes Later

   I heard a knock on the door, I got up quickly setting up the blanket once more, then walking over to the door. I opened it seeing Adam standing there. His face was pale, like he had just seen something horrible. "Hey Adam, how's it going?" I asked, I had sort of an idea on what his answer was but I couldn't be sure.

   "I'm fine, lets just watch the movie." He walked in, carrying a bag. I looked at him, confused.

   "We didn't agree on you sta-, you know what nevermind." I walked over to the couch, sitting down and getting under the blankets.

   "You don't mind me staying over, do you?" Adam gave me a puzzled look. I didn't mind, it was just unexpected that he decided to stay the night when he said he wanted to stay over on the phone.

   "I don't mind, It's fine." I replied rather coldly. Why was I acting like this!? I had no reason to, I guess I'm just nervous to tell him. I was planning on telling him Monday at school, but tonight might just be the right time. Or so I think, he looks pretty bummed out about something.

   I turned on the TV, Adam staying silent watching the movie. I looked over to him, into his dark brown eyes. I wasn't really fond of blue or green eyes as most people were. I don't know brown eyes just seemed more attractive. My breathing was rough just looking at him, I shook a bit, my eyes traveling down farther then they should.

   I snapped back to reality when I realized Adam was staring at me as well, I looked up blushing with embarrassment. He just chuckled and looked back to the TV. With a sigh I looked back to the TV as well.

   The movie night went pretty well, once the move was over I lead Adam to the guest room. I looked over to him, sitting on the bed and sighing.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, taking off his shirt. I was stunned for a little staring at his chest, mouth slightly open. I stopped staring after a good 3 seconds and looked up to his face.

"Y-Yeah, I was just going to tell you something." I said nervously while rubbing the back of my head. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a while since you're one of my best friends." My hand was shaking, that usually happened when I was nervous.

   "Okay, go on..." He waited, clearly being  a bit impatient as he was tapping his foot, giving a concerned look. I was so nervous to tell him but he was my best friend, sure they joked about gays a bit but it was never something offensive...

Oh Screw it!

I pulled him onto the bed with me, our lips connecting together.

{{ a/n This was my first time writing something like this so I hope you guys can give some feedback on it! Thanks for reading! If you want to see more comment below! Thanks for reading! :3 }}