The Best Night Of My Life

Lexi's p.o.v

Thank god we are alone.

He pulls down my shorts while I kiss his neck causing him to let out little moans. He takes his shirt off and turns his attention back to me. His hands slide into my shirt and trace my sides. It feels like magic.

He slides my shirt off and then starts unbuttoning his pants. His hands go to my back and he unclips my bra, removing it from my body and throwing it across the room. We are both now in our underwear.

It doesn't faze me until now I realize what we are doing. I got so caught up in the heat of the moment. Is this right? We're not even dating, but we have a child together. That changes things. That changes us. We're not teenagers anymore. We're adults and we make our own decisions, but what if something goes wrong? I don't want to get pregnant again. I just need to stop thinking.

He slides off my underwear slowly. His eyes connect with mine and then he smirks. He throws my underwear somewhere and hovers back over me. He kisses me roughly. All of the sudden, he moves his hand to my clit and starts rubbing. I moan into the kiss and I can feel him smile against my lips. His lips move from my lips to my neck, chest, then my lower stomach and he stops just before my heat.

He gets up and walks over to his dresser and grabs a condom. He slides it on and then hovers back over me. He lines himself up at my entrance then pounds into me. My nails dig into his back causing him to groan.

"Shawn" I moan

"Fuck baby you're so tight" he says

He picks up the pace and thrusts faster. I get used to his size and eventually pleasure takes over my body. I grip the sheets of his bed and scream of pleasure. I arch my back when I feel a familiar knot form in my stomach.

"Shawn I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me baby"

I release and he lets out a few moans. He finally pulls out and instead of laying next to me, his moves down my body and connects his lips with my clit causing me to moan/scream. He flicks his tongue into me and I grip his hair causing him to moan which sends vibrations all through my body. I arch my back and grip the sheets harder being barely able to contain all of my moans.

"fuck Shawn" I moan.

He continues on until I get that knot in my stomach again. I release and he cleans me up. Once he's done, he lays down next to me. I flip onto my side and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"Oh baby you just don't know. Tonight was the best night of my life." he says and I smile before I get sleepy. I fall asleep in his arm and it's the best feeling ever.