Saving

Trish's POV

I am in a match and I'm exhausted my opponent won't go down and she is Victoria gosh I've tried everything. I then got up again and she hit me and I ended up falling down again.

J.R: what's wrong with Trish?

King: I'm not sure J.R but she's never like this

Then I saw one of Victoria's boy mates come down to the ring and they held me while she got a chair I was waiting for a impact but it didn't come and I got dropped to the floor I slowly made my way to a corner and relaxed on the bottom turnbuckle. I saw who saved me it was my boyfriend Jeff he saw me struggling and he helped me up I smiled he smiled back. Then he kissed me on my lips and the crowd went wild I love this reaction but I also love the boy in front of me. Jeff got out of the ring and then helped me out and he then carried me backstage to his locker room where everyone was when they saw me and they looked worried.

Lita: Trish are you okay?

Trish: yeah just a little tired

Ashley: we saw you were tired but you normally break through that so what happened?

Trish: I don't know

Jeff: at least she is safe with us now

Matt: yeah

Jeff placed me carefully on the sofa in the middle of Lita and Ashley the girls hugged me I smiled I love my best friends and I love my boyfriend. Lita and Ashley had a worried look on their faces I looked at them confused.

Trish: what's wrong?

Ashley: Trish when you felt exhausted

Trish: yeah

Lita: did you think that your stitches came undone

Trish: oh my gosh

Ashley: boys stay here we need to go to the hospital

Matt: why do we have to stay here?

Lita: well since you three have a match

Jeff: oh shoot we do

Matt: okay

Ashley: bye boys

John: bye

We walked out of the room and headed to Lita's car.

Trish: thanks guys

Lita: *smiles*

Ashley: no problem Trish

End of POV

Jeff's POV

Me, Lita, Matt, Ash and John are in mine and Matt's locker room watching Trish's match since we promised her but something was wrong.

Lita: is Trish okay?

Ashley: I don't think so

Matt: I agree she looks tired

Lita: exhausted to be exact

Matt: yeah yeah

John: she's normally pulled through this hasn't she?

Lita: yeah but I don't know why this time it's different

Ashley: Lita?

Lita: what?