first day of senior year

Emma pov

After three months of pissing off her neighbors, getting wasted and having a great time with her friends. It was that day of the year again. The day that marked the end of summer vacation.

The morning hour of seven o'clock caused her to groan as she hit the dismiss button on her phone.

Emma dragged herself out of bed and walked to her closet to choose the perfect outfit for the day.

She slipped on her leather boots and killer red leather jacket that made her beat out all the other ladies.

She headed down stairs, greeting her mom than walked out the door after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Emma got in her red 69 Camaro and went to school blasting her music on the way.

The doors flew upon revealing a shit eating grin on the blonde's face. She swung her hips slowly taking off her glasses to the rim of her nose.

Everyone stopped to stare, even almost tripping over their cheap tennis shoes and high heels.

Emma winks at the drooling nerds, the lower class popular girls who wish they were her, making her way to her locker.

She lifted the metal ledge taking out what she didn't need for class, shoving it in her locker.

Sighing, the bell struck her ears. She slammed the door shut running off to English.

Emma took a seat next to her best friend Ruby. She was met by her rich smirk. "You going to the party tonight?".

"Uh fuck yeah I am", she proudly stated. Both girls smacked their hands together, excited for the day to be over soon.

That was until Emma's heart struck.

"I do not tolerate those kinds of words", she sneered the last part, "in my classroom Blondie, so I suggest you keeps them to yourself", Regina Mills said picking up the sheet of names.

She began to check off her student names. She was down to the last one. "Ms. Emma Swan?"

Emma raises her hand slouching in her seat. Her cheeks turned bright red in seconds when she saw her teacher smile lightly at her. "The potty mouth. That seems like a pleasant nickname wouldn't you say?", she smirked.

"You just got roasted by a teacher Emma", Ruby whispered.

"Shut up", she huffed slamming her head on the desk.

"Alright", Regina clapped her hands together, "my name is Regina Mills, but you will call me Ms. Mills. I do not tolerate foul language or slacking. If I do see that I will have no choice, but to send you down to the office. You can tell that I'm strict and I do not play games", she took  in the faces that frowned back at her. "Good", she smirked.

Regina took the sheets, walking between the first row as she distributes the papers out. Emma did not notice her feet tapping against the floor uncontrollably. "You'll write a two-page essay on what inspires you most in life".

The brunette stopped at Emma's desk, staring at her, she gently placed it on her desk before giving out all the others their homework. "It's due in two days, so I suggest you get started".

"What a bitch", Ruby said. Emma sighed taking out her notebook. She put the tip of the pencil on the paper, her eyes had no control but to look up, putting them upon her teacher. Emma quickly looked down at her paper after Regina looked up.

She looked to make sure everyone was on task. Finally, she landed on Emma than looked back at her phone, unknowing why she kept her gaze on the girl.

Emma moved her pencil across with each other thoughts coming to the surface.

The day I was born into this world, I figured there had to be a reason for my creation. That I, Emma Swan, have purpose and gratitude for everything I touch. While others may choose the ones closest to them; I choose me. I believe that I inspire myself and I would not want to change one thing about what makes me unique. I don't want to brag, but sometimes bragging is mandatory. And I hope someday I will inspire others.

The bell rang and all the students come up and to give their papers to Ms. Mills. Emma packed up her things. Ruby told her to meet her for a break in the cafeteria. "Okay", Emma replied.

Emma grabbed her essay quickly walking up to Ms. Mills desk. "Um", she stammered, "here you go Ms. Mills".

"Thank you dear", she smiled. Emma smiled back blushing lightly. What the fuck Emma? Why was she feeling this way.

"You have a good day Ms. Mills", Emma rubbed her wrists against one another.

"You have a great day as well Ms. Swan".

Emma leaned against the wall, her hands In her jeans, and heels kicked up. A couple of girls passed by giving her satisfaction. Emma winked smirked at them.

"Emma", Ruby came out of nowhere tugging on her leather jacket. She was preoccupied by the hot girls. "Emma you can stare at hot ladies online or Ms. Mills", Ruby smiled as Emma faced her.

"I don't have a crush on her", Emma laughed nervously, rubbing her hand.

"Sure", Ruby smirked. "Anyways guess what! A girl named Belle just transferred here, and she is down right gorgeous".

"Is she here", Emma took a look around the cafeteria filling with students. Ruby lifted her heels up to see better. She shrugged. "I don't think so", Ruby said.

"Oh", the brunette chirped pointing at the far end. "Right there in that cute blue dress".

"Shit she is hot", Emma high five her, "you did good".

Emma was the champion in drinking beer tonight. Everyone cheered her on after she slammed down fortieth beer. It was to hard think at all from being wasted.

Ruby on the other hand was busy making out with the new girl. Belle French. "You're a good kisser", Ruby smiled against her sore lips.

"You're a pretty great kisser yourself", she giggled. They could taste the alcohol in their mouths only moaning and going deeper in the kiss.

"Damn Emma", Katherine plopped down next to a now hysterical Emma.

"Mom when did you get here", she slurred. Her hands had no control over grabbing Katherine's face. "How, how, how do you do this", the blonde fell asleep on her lap.

Katherine shrugged taking a sip of her tequila.