Learn together

Proceed with caution the following content is going to be extremely cheesy I mean extremely!

Kawaii~Chan's POV

"Bye Kawaii~Chan and Zane I'm going to work!" Katelyn yelled from downstairs "LET US OUT!" me and Zane~Senpai yelled "MUHAHAHAHAH!!" she laughed maniacally and left me and zane ran to my bedroom door and hit it trying to break it but it did not work. then we realized we forgot to take down the mistletoe aph put up oh no. me and zane looked at each other blushing. 

Zane's POV

Oh no, I have to kiss my crush again I must admit I like it but does she? Ya we have spent a lot of time together before so I guess it's not too fast. should I tell her how I feel, That I like her. I leaned in, But then she pulled me towards her and french kissed me. Wait did that just happen I thought as we parted i've never seen her face redder she quickly tried to cover up what she did "U-UM D-DO Y-You WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING ON MY TV" she quickly turned on MLH I quickly got diestrakeded by it I love MLH she sighed with relief. 

TIME SKIP TO ABOUT 8:00 PM 

Still Zane's POV 

Kawaii~Chan turns of the tv "Z-Zane~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan said nervously. did she call me senpai? "Kawaii~Chan wants to tell you something......... Kawaii~Chan has never had luck with what she thought was love like Rease or Damian. But this feels different, And I don't want it to go away..." 

You Have be warned here it comes!

"Kawaii~Chan I-" I was cut of by Kawaii~Chan Saying " Zane can we l-learn to Love together? I Think I'm in love with you... Pleas-" I cut her off with a passionate kiss "Yes I would love to learn what love is with you."