Chapter Nueve: Just A Sappy Excuse For A Chapter

Madilyn was thoroughly impressed at how energetic, Mr Raffi really could be. He nailed the Beyonce cat walk and mastered all the sex faces in "The BSP's Guide To Being Sexy". Madilyn thought he was an inspiration. She had only just mastered the first few, which included the "Pursed Lip Squint", the "Devilish Lip Bite" and even the "Kiss My Ass, Cherry Pie" which wasn't quite as self explanatory as the others. But it was simple enough - lick your front teeth, then shoot a cheeky wink at the seductee. Madilyn had been a natural at that one.

But to Madilyn's disappointment, the first was over after a short hour and a half, and it was time to go to sleep. Mr Raffi led Madilyn back down the hallway to her bedroom, where she would spend the night, resting up until it was time for lesson two.

Mr Raffi left the room, but not without giving Madilyn a light peck on the cheek. "Well done my dear" he said kindly. "I have to say, you're definitely one of the best students I've ever had the pleasure of teaching. Goodnight my dear, I hope the BSP will be a good home for you."

Madilyn liked Mr Raffi. He didn't seem as nearly revolting as the first time she'd met him (and his erectile dysfunction). And she definitely thought him very talented indeed. She looked around her knew bedroom - she hadn't really had the chance when Mrs Raffi had first shown her. She walked around the room and discovered a door, around a curve in the wall. She cautiously opened the door, which proved to be irrational, because it only led to a bathroom. Madilyn, who was not at all interested in hygiene, left the bathroom, to go and explore the rest of her dwelling.

Madilyn came to the desk Mrs Raffi had sat at when she had showed Madilyn her bedroom. She opened the draws, to find a most pleasurable sight. Oooh, Madilyn thought. Sex toys. Madilyn hoped she would learn to use these on her training, but out of respect, she decided it best to leave them alone. Madilyn was feeling rather tired from screwing her face into awkward positions, so she decided to get into the comfort of the king sized bed that sat in the corner.

Madilyn curled up in the silken sheets of the bed. She was happy. The happiest she'd ever been actually, now that she was finally doing what she loved. And before she knew it, was drifting off into dream land. But probably not quite the dream land you or I know about.

Pehehehehehehehehe...