I Told You So

Justin's P.O.V

The FaceTime call rang a couple times. And while we were waiting Mikayla and I were making faces in the camera. As usual. Then my mom answered suddenly and somewhat out of breath.

"Ohmigoshjustinhi!!!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled, "Haii mommy!!"

She smiled and looked at Mikayla who was smiling and blushing extra hard.

"Well hello gorgeous! What are you doing? How have you been? How's your grandma?"

"Good good and good." She replied. I sat back and tuned them out for a little while they made small chat about clothes and shoes and whatever. Pshh women.

"Justin Drew Bieber!" They both yelled at me.

" Yeah babe I'm listening. I'm listening." I lied. No I wasn't listening. Who does?

Her and my mom both rolled their eyes. "Oh really?" "Mhm" "YOU were listening?" "Yeah" "Then what'd I say?" "Uhm....." "Exactly." She said with total confidence. I rolled my eyes.

"*Gasps* JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!!!! Don't you ever in your life roll your eyes at ME!" My mom yelled through the speakers. My eyes widened and I sat up a little straighter.

"Ooooooooooooh Juusssssstttttiiiinnnn! Yooooouuuu got in troubbbllllle!" Mikayla said playfully. Giggling uncontrollably.

"And YOU! Quit encouraging him!" Pattie exlaimed, causing Mikayla's laughter to end abruptly. I snickered and pointed my finger in her face. She scrunched up her nose and........ Bit my finger! "Owwwwwiiiieee! Owie owie owie!" I screamed. In her ear she cringed a little at the volume of my voice. Haha singers lungs. But smiled victoriously through the pain. "Moooommmmmiiiiiii! Ma-kae-la bit me!!!!" I whined. My mom was laughing really hard. "Aww you want Mommy to kiss it better?" I poked my bottom lip out and made a pouty face and nodded. She blew a kiss through the camera. And I smiled and thanked her. Then i took a deep breath and looked at Mikayla knowingly. She got suddenly serious and nodded understanding what I meant. She sighed tiredly and said, "So am I gonna tell her or you?

Mikayla's P.O.V

I don't think my nerves have ever been this messed up in my whole life. I felt like I was gonna puke again. Justin looked me dead in my eyes and said, "We'll tell her together, ok?"

"What? Tell me what? *gasp* JUSTIN DREW BIEBER YOU DIDNT?!"

Justin laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "Haha surprise mom..... I'm a daddy!"

Pattie was silent. To stunned to speak. I breathed out slowly and wrapped my arm around his and said quietly, "And I'm the mommy!"

Patties mouth hung open in complete shock. I let go of Justin's arm and slid,out of view of the camera suddenly ashamed of my baby.

"Where's Mikayla?" She asked. Me? Why would she want to talk to me? I'm the one who's pregnant. I'm the one whose bringing the baby into this world. And this is all my fault so.... Why would she want to talk to me? I blinked away the tears that were at the brims and faced Justin's mom. The screen was faced toward me and Justin was behind the camera adjusting it. When he was satisfied. He got up and walked toward me and laid down on my leg. Out of habit I started playing with his hair. I ran my fingers through his soft sandy brown locks working out the little tangles that appeared after he took off his hat. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. we were all just quiet. Enjoying this moment and Pattie was too. She watched us through the camera with a natural smile. Not the kind that's forced but the kind that comes from just the complete enjoyment of something. She sat like that for a minute until a text notification from Pattie's phone broke the silence. Pattie's camera cut off as she checked the message. We could hear the clicks of her iPhone. Her camera cut back on again and she sighed. "Listen. Both of you. Justin, your father will be hear shortly so I'm only going to have this conversation with you guys one more time."

Wait. One more time. We've had this conversation befo-? Oh no! Not again! We really have to have this conversation right now. I slid a glance toward Justin he was now sitting up and a healthy distance away from me, shifting uncomfortably. I sighed and reached for Justin's hand. He took my hand and laced his fingers through mine. Pattie sighed and began speaking, "Look you guys... I am not particularly happy about this pregnancy. But I will support you guys in raising your child. But what we need to get to the root of this event. So when did all this happen? And why wasn't a condom used? Justin I told you this would happen if you didn't use protection." She put emphasis on the word condom. Justin shifted and looked at me with a weak unsure smile. He turned and faced his mother and soon to be grandmother of his child, and he began to speak.