jpw03

y

point of view
It was my first time getting to go to pax and i was so nervous of meeting all my favorite YouTubers especially jpw03. But he will never fall in love with me. I mean who would fall in love with this, i'm ugly as hell. That is me right there. If it wasn't for my b\f i wouldn't be here getting to meet them. Maybe i should try and look pretty, who knows maybe my dreams will come true. You can choose your outfit i'm to lazy to do that.
Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally get there and i'm still so nervous. I started listing what could go wrong, i mean what if my top falls off. I wasn't paying attention to where i was going and i ran smack face into wade. "i so sorry." " no problem," said wade. I started to space out as i realized what just happened.                                                                                     
Wade's point of view
I stared at this girl who was just standing there looking at me and not saying anything. She reminds me a lot about JP, Maybe i should set them up.
y

point of view
Wade waved his hand in front of me and said " would you like to come with me and meet my friends." He had a smirk on his face. "s-su-sure..." i said stuttering. As we walked his smile became more wide. We finally stopped and he said " this is gar, pat, JP, and molly." I said hi to pat, gar, and molly. When i got to JP i spaced out holding his hand. CHEESY. He was blushing and trying to hid his face. Once he came to, he waved his hand in front of me and said " how about me go out to eat some time ?"                                                                                                                              
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first story so go easy on me. I would really like it if y'all could give me ideas. I can do smuts, one-shots, and cute cheesy stories. your pick. Please share this with your friends and that's it. BYE