The beginning of a love story

On one stormy day, there was a girl named Ella who's always been a big fan of watching YouTube. She always gets on there and watches Joey Graceffa play Minecraft but one day she came across this guy that caught her eye. His name was Logan Paul. After she got on his channel and watched mostly all his videos she became obsessed with him. The very next day she went to work (which she was a veterinarian) and she couldn't stop talking about him to her assistant. She began to daydream about Logan and her (Lella) in the future. She dreamed about their first kiss, their first netflix and chill ,how there wedding would be like, even what their kids would be like and lots more. Her assistant saw her drooling all over her paperwork and she knew what she had to do to get her, her man! The very next day Ella came into work (after staying up all night watching Logan Paul) to see that her assistant is sitting at her desk. Ella thought that was very sketchy. Ella asked what do u want, thinking she would want a raise or something. Her assistant looked at her and said what do you want. Ella thought about that for a minute and said tickets to Logan Paul's concert. Ella was just cutting up but what her assistant said put her in shock.