New beginning

Error- cold~(cute)
Ink- hot~ (jk)

Others- Meh Normal
Voices- inside Error's mind
Let's begin.

Error's Pov

I heard my alarm buzz.I groaned snoozing it.It was my first day at Underhigh.God Even if i love School i hate getting bullied.

"Error there still a chance that no one would bully you! Besides! It's a new school! A new beginning!

The voices said positively.

"You also did said that last year"
I said getting up and out of my room to get ready.The voices said nonsense to me.But It's ok.They were always by my side.I lived alone.And they were the only ones i talked to.I have no brothers no Parents.Just me and the voices inside my head.I was finished preparing for school and left my lonely home.

I got there an hour early.Since i knew that no one will help a stupid new nerd like me.I took my map and looked for my section.My section was B-1. The door was closed so i knocked.No response.I went in

"Excuse me-"

I got shocked when 3 tall skeletons was talking close to me.I got their attentions.Great....they were jocks...

"I-i think i-I'm at the wrong sectio-"
I looked again i was at the right one
Wow a nice day to start a year.I'm in with three Jocks.Could this get any worser?

"Hey Come here"

A jock called me.To avoid fights he hesistantly walked to the Jock that called me.

To avoid fights he hesistantly walked to the Jock that called me

(Art isn't mine)
I blushed how hot he looked.One of the jocks said

"Why are you blushing nerd? Like Inky here?"

I saw this Ink guy blushed a little and glared at the other.I don't want to lose more dignity so i made a run for it.

Ink's Pov
I was talking to Blue and Dream.When someone came in.He looked shock and said

"I-i t-think i-I'm in the wrong sectio-"

He looked again.And looked annoyed.Before he left i called him to get a better look at his face.He followed me hesistantly.And when he got closer.I blushed he looked cute.
What the hell am i thinking
I couldn't get my eyes off of him.Then Dream put his hands at my shoulders and smirked

"Why are you blushing Nerd? like Inky here?"

My blush worsen.I'm gonna kill him!I glared at Dream but when i turned around.He ran.I tried calling him but he didn't came back.I didn't asked what was his name.

Blue chuckled

"Don't worry Ink! That guy is our classmate he'll come back"

I nodded thinking of him

Jock
Blue
Dream
Ink

A/n
Now that you met them.The nerds next!