Nickname

Error's Pov
I looked at the tall skeleton.He was a jock.But he wasn't with the other 3 jocks i met at class.

He smirked at me.

"So your the new nerd Right? You look cute for a nerd"

I was scared what he might do to me.So i closed my eyes.I felt hands get under my uniform i squirmed.I opened my eyes to see him.Drooling.

"L-let me go!"

I was close to crying he trapped me he lowered his head at my neck.But before he could do something someone punched him

Ink's Pov
I stared at the cute guy.The whole lecture.He looked so focused i thought it was cute.I was about to ask him what was his name but Dream and Blue pulled me.And he was dragged by his friends.I felt a pang of jealousy.When his friends got a little to close to him.But. i have no right to get jealous since he wasn't really mine......yet.I stared at him until recess ended.My friends also noticed this strange behavior of mine.They asked me what was going on but i didn't answer.We went to our classroom.But the cute guy wasn't there.

"Guys.I'll go out for awhile i forgot my notebook at the canteen."

"Sure! Hurry and don't get caught by principal Temmie!"
They shouted.I waved goodbye.I went out to looked for him.I was walking then i heard a squirm
"L-let me go!"

I went to see who it was.And when i saw who.Rage filled my whole body.Another jock was harassing him.I punched the Jock with all my might.

"THUD"
He fell unconscious.But i didn't stopped punching him.I just stopped when The cute guy yelled
I turned around and saw him crying.All my rage faded and was replace with guilt.I got up and hugged him.

"W-wha-"
"Let's go leave that jerk there.We're late"

I didn't let him finish.I let him go and saw a tinted yellow blush at his cheeks.I wiped the tears strains and kissed his forehead.

"My name's Ink.And you?"

"E-Error.Tha-thank you for saving me"

I smiled and took him to our classroom.I looked inside.Our classmates were still noisy.Thank Asgore The teacher weren't there yet.

Error's Pov
"Why is he nice to me?"

"Error not every jock is a jerk.You just met the bad ones.First.
The voices said.I nodded.He held my hand tightly until we reached our room.I took my hand off of his.He got a disappointed look on his face.

"He seemed nice.Go befriend him"

"Hell no.I don't want to be friends with a jock!"
"He saved you from another jock.It's rude to not pay respect to him"

"........"

"Right?~"
The voices cooed.I sighed in defeat.

"Fine"

I tapped Ink's shoulder he turned around.

"Hey D-do you maybe wa-wanna hang out with my f-friends?"

He looked at me.I could see a blush.He smiled

"Sure Glitchy!"

Ink realized what he said.Amd blushed madly.

"I-i didn't meant"

He heard Error chuckled

"No it's fine i liked it"
Error said smiling.It was the first time someone actually gave him a cute nickname.Not like the mocking ones

"Then I call you Inky! Is that ok?"

"(cute!) Ye i-it's ok