chapter 1

ATTENTION!
As of now, Thursday, March 28 2019
I will be editing this story.
Bold: Author's note
-------
------
hey guys! Hope you enjoy my story, im sorry if i have bad grammar.

Marinette's

"Marinette,Wake up! Its you're first day of school! Your alarm been going for 5 minutes!"
As i heard my mom's voice, i get up as soon as i can.

"Im up mom...." I says sleepily to my mom, then i got ready and put my clothes on, i walk to school, i also braided my hair and wear a black blazer and a red shirt underneath with black polkadots then i wore black pants to top it all off.

Adrien's

I wear a black blazer, and green shirt.
and in my green shirt that's a black paw on it, I tried to look like my other identity.
Then i saw marinette wearing black blazer, the same as mine and a red shirt underneath with black polkadots and she wear black pants. Now that i think about it,she just look like ladybug! CAUSE SHE IS LADYBUG!then i blushed try not to think of her, she's just a friend! Are you sure?

Marinette

"Hey adrien? Where were you staring at?" I ask adrien with a confused look as i tried to find out what or rether who was he staring at, i hope it's me. But it's best not to get my hopes up.

"W-what?" He ask,stuttered. Maybe he just got distracted by something..

"i said where were you staring at?"
I reapeated with a kind smile on my face.

" staring at you" he said with a smirk and a wink 0///0 <-- Marinette's face hehe, now that i think about it he's reminding me of the one and only chat noir.
Why oh why past self this is so cringe uhhggg ._.

Adrien's

"Staring at you" i said without thinking, I didn't mean to said that to her, i mean she's just a friend! I just got really distracted by her beautiful blue bell eyes. It's really beautiful.

"H-hah? S-sorry i got distracted by someone." i said, this isn't like me at all! 'oh no..this is akward' i thought. I actually like her,but i'm afraid she don't liked me back. She look like she's scared of me, or does she found out that i'm actually the GREAT chat noir?

"Oh alright then..." She says with a frown on her face, she seems really upset. I wonder what's wrong with her?

--------------------------------------------------------

-le time skip, after school-

Marinette's

"He don't like me Alya.." i said to her while crying, this is why i don't want to get my hopes up. This is all my fault.

"It's okay girl, you need to chill, Move on!" She says to me with a happy smile, obviously she tried to support me.

"It's easy for you to say that,but i couldn't move on. Not yet, it's not easy, Alya." Why am i like this?

"How bout a girl night? Maybe that cheered you up?" She ask me

"Of course, that will be fun! Which house? Yours or mines?"

"You, but give me cookies, they are too delicious for me to pass." She chuckles.

"Of course, it's for a girl's night afterall!" I said with a happy face, not heartbroken anymore. Then i wipe my tears away and Go to my house for a girl's night.

-le time skip, at marinette house-

"Mom can you bake us some cookies?" I ask mom, hopefully she doesn't get mad at me.

"Of course! Here 2 trays of cookies, sweetie. Hope you enjoy, if you want anything to eat/drink/anything don't ask for anything expensive though, and no this is authort talking. ask our family Mari, Mari's mom, Mari's dad okay, Alya?"
My mother says with her usual kind smile
Here's a reminder: BOLD: AUTHOR'S NOTE

"Will do! Thank you Miss Cheng." Alya said

" you're welcome sweetie."

" oh hey mom, she's gonna stay here for 7 days, is that alright? She already call her mom that she will gonna stayed here."

"Of course! There's some extra bed in the storage, oh ahem...can i sometimes join you girls night?" My mom said to us, kinda embarrased.

"Of course mom! And thank you so much!." Then i hugged her.

-le time skip, in mari's room-

"I can't belive it girl! I stay in your house for 7 days!" Alya said

"I know right?"

"You know, i'm still wondering about ladybug's real identity. You probably know her since your her friend. Must be nice" Alya says with wonder in her eyes.

"I guess here's the time i have to tell you, i can't keep this secret forever, and since you are my bestfriend." I sigh.

"Tell what? Secret?" She ask confusedly
is that even a word?

"This, Tikki! Spots on!" Then tikki got sucked into my earrings .

"Y-you're Ladybug? Is this true?, OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER" she screams.

"Ssshh..my parents will hear you keep your voice tone down! And please dont tell everyone!"

"I promise, that's what friends for. Am i right?" She said with a smile.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this story..maybe i will delete the other story...hmm i dont know...chapter 2 will be coming out soon i guess?.

Bye lovelys.

Thursday, March 28 2019
Chapter 2 isn't edited yet. I'm sorry.