Chapter 2

As of now, Friday, March 29 2019
I will be editing this chapter
Remember bold are author's note.
- 05:00 AM in the morning-

Alya's
"Girl wake up! It's time for school!" I say, pretty loud for her to listen.

"Alya isn't it to early? I love you and all as a friend but, Its still 5 AM, yeah you hear me! Its FRICKIN 5 AM!" She shout at me making my ears bleed well not really but it's for the story soo....

"But girl, first we can eat breakfast without being late, and second of all we can take a stroll in the park and last we can go to school early!" I honestly want her to be early, since she's always late. In my story they will go to school at 07:30 AM

"Well your right, i'll get ready then i make us croissants and cookies for breakfast." Marinette said

"Okay then girl." I hope she's okay, since you know, the incident with Adrien. I know he didn't meant it, but Marinette's seems to take it to the heart.

-9 minutes later, 05:10-
If your wondering why it's 05:10 instead of 05:09 it's because Alya talking to marinette is 1 minute, you can see up there ⬆️ like when Alya said go to school early

"Im done! Lets go eat breakfast." She says enthusiastic, probably because she's early for once. I have to remind you, i take a shower way before Marinette's. Like at 04:05.

"Why the heck are you so fast at Showering and put clothes on?" I ask marinette, confusedly.

"Maybe because i don't take a shower a one hour long" Then she smirk at me, probably mocking me.

"Tch."

-10 minutes later after mari done baking, 05:20 -

"This taste delicious mari!" Then i got a phone call, then i looked at the caller, oh it's by my mom.

"Of course, i make it." She says with oh the proud smile. As Marinette's said that, i picked up the phone.

Alya's mom: hello dear, i just want to ask, you want to stay in paris or going with us? Cause all of us going to somewhere..but the place is not big, so you come or stay in mari's house? We're gone for 3 weeks.

Alya's: i'll stay, so that's mean i stay at mari's house for 1 month?

Alya's mom: yes dear, ask her mother or her if she let you stay there for 1 month.

Alya's: im gonna miss you guys! Stay safe okay?

Alya's mom: okay i will honey, bye bye <3

alya's: bye mom.

So i ended the call, well glady miss cheng is awake.

"Miss cheng, well my mom is going to a family vacation...and i just want to stay here in paris, but can i stay here for 1 month? I mean if you kick me out i can go to my house, and if i want to go to my house i can go to my house, its okay if you dont let me." I said to mari's mom, hoping she would atleast say yes, of course! You are Mari's bestest, beautifullest best friend. I mean, she's not wrong. Heh.

" of course you can!"

"Thanks miss cheng."

"Not a biggy."

"Now, lets go mari i think we don't have time for take a stroll around the park."

"Okay then."

- le time skip-
Marinette's

"Im really happy that you can stay in my house for 1 month, Alya."

" Me too! Did you get your homework done?"

"Yes, well to be honest this is my first time being early." I said to alya with a smile

"You have to get used to it." Alya said with a smirk.

"Well since you're here in my house for 1 month you can wake me up right?" I said, chuckling

"Haha very funny." she said making a -_- face

-le time skip, after school-

"H-hey marinette." Adrien said, stuttering. That was VERY NOT HIM .

"Oh h-hello? May i he-help?" I said, stuttering aswell.

"Well honestly about yesterday, its not actually someone, it's actually you, i got distracted by you, im sorry. Your beautiful blue bell eyes keep distracting me, im really sorry. You remind me of ladybug."

"Girl, i think you better tell him that you were ladybug, you can do this!" Alya whisper-shouting to me

"O-okay...but i need to go to an alley so i can tell him." I whisper back at alya

"Okay then."

"I forgive you, but hey adrien can you go with me to the alley? I want to tell you something." I said to him hoping he would have said yes.

"Of course." He smiled at me

-at the alley-

"W-well i'm L-ladybug, im sorry for ruining your image of ladybug..." i said, frowning. I know this day will come. The day i can't hide my other identity anymore.

"Well, you're not ruining it.. you actually make it better."

That's all for today, thank you for reading! Bye lovelies! 💕💞💜💚💚💖💗🌌❇🌃❇🌃🌠
Fri/3/29/19