IV: Message from the Mortals

I went out of my cabin early today to train with the other demigods. I had an archery spar with Hoseok and our score gap was far from each other. Being the son of Apollo, he was really great in using bow and arrows. 

With his one last shot, he successfully aimed the bulls eye ending the match. "I win!" Hoseok cheered. "I know" I sighed sitting on a chair to take some rest. "I can't believe I won against Zeus' son" He danced in victory. "Are you seriously gonna drag my dad again" I shake my head in disbelief. "Plus, Aren't you Zeus' grandchild?" I added still watching his silly dance moves.

A sword dropped on the ground just beside me, I looked up to see Jimin wearing a hoodie smirking at me "Let's spar too" he offered as I grabbed the sword on the ground accepting his offer. "I won't lose another match today" I uttered following Jimin to the center. "We'll see" he chuckled as he removed his hood revealing his blonde hair. "You dyed your hair?" I asked.

"Yup" He positioned his self ready to start the match as I did the same. We swing our swords in the air and attacked each other. Jimin's defense was good I couldn't scratch him a bit. I stopped attacking for a while as I fixed my eyes on his attacks trying to find any weak spots. "What's wrong Jungkook? trying to find my weak spot? " he chuckled as he advanced his attacks cornering me.

I swing my sword at him and he instantly stepped back, I used this chance to attack and I successfully scratched his arm. "Nice but not enough to beat me" he smirked attacking once again. I dodged a few of his attacks and kicked his leg, once he fell over I immediately pointed my sword at him. "I win" I proclaimed. Jimin sighed as he looked up to me "Fine" I help him get up as he pat my back. "You got me there" he uttered. "I just thought your legs aren't stable when you attack" I said. 

"You really have that eagle eyes of Zeus" he commented as he went to the riverside to touch the water. I watch as his wound started to heal in no time. "Wow, must be nice to be Poseidon's son" I chuckled. "Coming from the son of Zeus" Jimin laughed. "No seriously, I want to learn more about the powers I inherited from him" I replied. "That's why you're in camp half blood, you'll learn it soon" he said.

"Jimin, your hair" I uttered a little surprise to see his hair turning black. "Oh shit I forgot" he face palmed. "What? What's wrong?" I asked feeling  confused. "My hair returns to its natural color whenever I use my power" he explained. "I don't see anything wrong with your black hair though?" I speak. "To you, but to me it's annoying. We can't ignore the fact that we resemble our God parents so the other demigods and I often dye our hair. I don't want to walk around looking like Poisedon" he added.

"Why though? Do you guys hate--

"Hey guys! If you don't stop standing there, you won't get any breakfast! We're all hungry you see" Jin shouted. "Let's go, it's time to eat" Jimin walked to the dining pavilion as I followed. Everyone was there busy eating their food except Hades' son, he still hasn't come out of his cabin. As I was about to eat my food, we heard a loud noise outside the dining pavilion. I went out to check it but the other boys seemed to stay on their seats eating their breakfast. 

"Aren't you guys gonna check it out?" I questioned. "It's just Taehyung" Jin replied munching his  food. "You mean the son of Herm--

"GUUUYS IT'S BEEN A WHILE!" a guy screamed as he fly down on the ground with wings on his back. He quickly run inside to greet the other demigods. "Check out my new tool!" he cheered showing off his artificial wings. "From where did you steal that?" Namjoon asked smirking. "I didn't! I traded it for a couple of gadgets!" He explained. "Stop shouting will you" Jimin sighed.

Wow I didn't know there was another loud person aside from Hoseok. The guy glanced at me, "Oh we have a new demigod! What's your name?" He asked walking towards me. "I'm Jungkook, son of Zeus" I introduced. "I'm Luke Castellan, mortal name Kim Taehyung the son of Hermes the God of travel, trade and thieves. Nice to meet you" he introduced as he offered his hand for a handshake. Well at least he's not as touchy as Hoseok, I thought as I returned to my seat.

"So what made you decide to come back here all of a sudden?" Jin asked that gained our attention. "That's right! we all know about the message my dad has brought to the mortals, I returned to tell you all that they're trying to find Camp Halfblood" Taehyung explained. "You mean the mortals are looking for us?" Jimin clarified as Taehyung nod. "But why?" Jimin added. 

"They're looking for us to seek help for the upcoming war against the Gods" Namjoon uttered. "It's simple, where could the mortals seek help other than the Gods? of course they'll seek help from the demigods" he added. "Well said, As expected from you" Taehyung replied.

"So what's our plan? Do we help the mortals or not?" Hoseok asked. "But if we do, doesn't that make us tools? They might just use us for their own benefits" Taehyung commented. "You have a point but I don't like the Gods either" Jin said. "Agree" Jimin added.

"So whose side are we going to take?"