chapter four

~Allen's pov~

I sat on my couch, bored and alone. Matt had left about an hour ago due to there being important.. things he needed to attend to so I decided I wanted to go see Oliver 'cause was bored and lonely, so I set off to go see him I put my coat on then walked out the door and started walking down the road. I was lucky (and so was ollie-) that we didn't live too far away. I walked to the door and walked inside. Strangely it was left unlocked, I looked around the house including the downstairs bathroom. It didn't seem like anyone was home.. that was until I went up to Oliver's and that man's room. What I saw was absolutely disgusting, even for me. The small pink haired man laying in the bed. His shirt pulled up and stomach and face brused, bleeding from the mouth and nose, seemingly asleep. I almost gagged seeing one of the only people that liked me like this. I quickly ran over to the bed, picked him up gently and brought him home. I got some medical stuff despite not really knowing how to use it. And took him to my room and fixed him up, wiping the blood off his face and putting band-aids on some of the bruses (*claps* that's gonna help) wrapping his stomach area in a bit of not-so-tight bandage after putting some cream on it. By then his mouth and nose stopped bleeding and he was still sleeping so I left him on the bed to go make him something. I came back to the bed when I was done making some (vagan) soup. I went over to him and put the bowl of soup on the nightstand, then I got on the bed and practically cradled him. "I'm never letting you go back to that.. sick man." I whispered. "Never..." once more I was whispering, slowly turning into a rant "Never ever, I'm never letting you get hurt again. If you were mine, you'd never even know what pain felt like, I love you and I don't want to lose you" that's when I noticed I probably woke him up. I looked down, he was just opening his eyes when he said in the smallest voice "Am I dead?" That question.. you would've had to ask that a lot living with him wouldn't you? What kind of shit happened really for him to ask that.. I would ask him but I don't want to trigger some type of memory. "Not yet, but you were pretty fucking close." I said. The conversation continued until he asked how I got him here so I explained "I went to François' to see you, he wasn't there and the door was left unlocked so I just kinda walked in then I went into you're guys' room and I saw you... I went over and picked you up and brought you home and bandaged you up and stuff.. You were bleeding from the mouth and for a second I thought I lost you." I was on the verge of tears due to my soft damn heart, I sounded like I was going to cry, he did too. I sure as hell know that he was mine than none of this kind of stuff would happen.. I know what that man has done so people. And I hate it, but I can't stop it. But I can save Ollie right? On the other hand I probably could stop it I could probably kill that fucker.. yeah I bet I could, next time I get the chance I'll bash that fuckers head in until he dies.

(Sorry this is late and rushed didn't have Wi-Fi yesterday cause I was supposed to do things sorry)