》wind chimes💐🌸

🌸Coming soon!

"I​ ​thought...​ ​it'd​ ​be​ ​better.​ ​For​ ​her.​ ​And​ ​you.​ ​I​ ​thought​ ​she'd​ ​be​ ​happier,​ ​without someone-​ ​something, ​like​ ​​me,​ ​​in​ ​her​ ​life."

🌸Warnings》
》language
》inaccurate ages
I'll add more as the story progresses

Not sure where this fits in but Hoseok's character is gay, but he thought he was straight before, of which resulted in him having a daughter. Just thought I'd mention it.

🌸Copyright🌸

All rights reserved, November 9, 2017, jhoespersonalhoe.
If you are not comfortable with the above warnings, please beware, or do not read. This story is rated mature, and I have put warnings so please do not react badly towards the author when these mentions come up.

Characters not owned by the author, except for Mina. Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi are from a Korean Pop group called BTS. Min Yoongi is sometimes referred to as Yama in this story.

🌸Note: chapters are each only a few hundred words, the shortest so far around 500 some and the longest around 800 some. I'm hoping they'll get longer as the story develops, however for what I have written so far, they're not even reaching 1000. I'm hoping I'll be done prewritng the book before I start publishing, but if I'm not, the chapters won't update often. If I do have it prewriten, I'll do some sort of schedule like "updates every Saturday" or something like that.
Please look forward to the official release.