Movie Dates.

"Come on you cant be serious!"

"No! No im serious!" The boy on the other end laughed.

Aleks grinned at his friend over Skype,  and shook his head, signing back.

"You're a fucking retard, Jake."

"But you love meeeeee."

Aleks chuckled, and bit his lip.

Jakes face got serious.

"I really did miss you, Aleks. And im sorry. I'm so greatful that you let me back into your life."

"Jake, come on. We've gone over this multiple times. The past is in the past, so let it go. I don't care anymore, and the guys will warm back up to you. I promise. They just need a little conviving."

Jake nodded, chewing on his thumb nail.

Aleks let out a whine, not signing.

"Jakey stop being so nervous."

Jake grinned at the use of his nickname,

"You want to hang out? Go to a movie?"

"Sure Jake. Text me when you're here, okay?"

"You got it babe."

Jake ended the call, and Aleks got up to change clothes.

He walked into the living room to wait, and told his mom he was going out soon.

His phone buzzed in his pocket.

From: Jaaaakeeeyyy <3

I'm here doofus.

Aleks grinned, and walked out the door quickly, getting in the passenger side of Jakes car.

"Movies are okay, right?"

"Yeah dude ive gone to miltiple since."

Jake nodded, and pulled out of the driveway.

The awesome thing about Jakes car was that he has a bass booster, so Aleks could feel the vibrations of the song easier.

He glanced at the radio screen to see what song it was, and was surprised to see he was right at guessing the song.

He glanced out the window, his foot tapping to the beat of the song.

The car slowed to a stop, and they got out, walking up to the entrance.

"What do you want to see?"

"Makes no difference to me."

Jake nodded, and got random tickets.

They went inside, grabbed a few snacks, and headed to their theatre room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What shit. I mean I dont know if it was that good. But I could hardly read their lips. That sucked. People need to learn how to articulate." Aleks sighed, annoyed.

"It really was a terrible movie. They we're terrible actors and the concept was dumb." Jake added as they walked out to his car.

"Your dumb." Aleks chuckled, as they made it to the car.

Jake grinned and pushed Aleks against the car playfully, leaning close to him.

Aleks felt his smile fall as butterflies pushed their way into his stomach.

His eyes closed slowly, as their lips met in a soft kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I kissed him tonight. That was ahead of schedule. I dont know if we're like dating now or what. I dont know what it was.

It wasnt even awkward after the kiss. We just got in and I drove him home.
Maybe I don't have to do the plan.
Maybe I still do.