~Chapter Two~

Anthony P.O.V

"Baby Anthony! hahaha" Galm kept laughing for three minutes straight while I ate breakfast and watched him die slowly from laughter. As I got up to put the dishes away, I looked at the hallway mirror "is this uniform that big or small?" "it fits you like a normal high school student, shows you hadn't grown since we graduated HAHA" he then continued laughing as I threw the dishes in the sink and rolled my eyes heading towards the door "I COULD DIE BEFORE YOU DO FROM ALL THAT LAUGHING" slamming the door shut..shesh didn't know I was roommates with the damn joker with all that laughing.

It hasn't been at least ten minutes and everyone at work is like Galm, oh boy! "Anthony! how cute!" Adam started running towards me but I ended up kicking him down "this job isn't a fighting club Anthony" we turned around to see David holding papers "today is day one, I want you to blog everyday ok? good luck my college kids and Anthony" I can hear Adam and Blake holding back their laughter "yes sir" I said slinging my damn backpack behind me and went towards my car. "Wait! Anthony!" Blake ran up to me handing me a piece of paper "David sent you?" "no..I did my own research with everyone's person and you better spy on more than who you were assigned to" "does David know?" he shook his head "you know how stress he is already...people are dying!" he patted my back and went to catch up with Adam..WELL I'M DEFINITELY A DEAD MAN.

Arriving to the parking spot I was assigned to and just sat there, looking around to see all these teenagers smiling or not smiling...so many faces and my goal was to find one but according to Blake maybe more!
~DING~
well damn..already late, look at me acting like I give a fuck!. Running to the front door, I made it before some tall guy shut it "excuse me? where's the office?" he looked at me up and down "you must be Anthony, I'm Mr.Davis the principle please follow me" walking away moving his hand in motion as a sign to come "um how do-" "I know you? your boss contacted me a day ahead so I know who are my real students and who isn't" "oh..so this scares you?". He was silent after asking that, I didn't bother asking again in case he didn't hear me but the we reached his office and watched him shut the door, locking it and shutting the window blinds "Mr.Davis?" "yes I am scared Anthony..that there might be a killer in this building with so many innocent students with big dreams and we already lost three" he said sitting down in his chair taking a deep breath in and out trying to calm down "I'm sorry for asking" "no, no it's ok" "do you know also who I'm looking for?" "David correct? said it's best I do not know because wither I expel them or not and they end up not being the killer, then  now they have no education" "makes sense".
We sat in silence for a good couple minutes while he printed out my schedule "the teachers or anyone in this campus doesn't know who you are, your just an ordinary student ok?" "yes sir...do they?" "no, only me are involved in this plan" handing me the schedule "it's second period in about a minute so you can start walking there" "thank you, have a nice day" "you as well Anthony". As I walked out of his office I ran into someone "I'm so sorry!" "no it's fi-" oh my god..., I have no idea how long I was staring until I felt something hit my head "already dreaming on the job" over planner? looking up and it was him "you should get to work" pushing me towards the crowd of students then walked off into Mr.Davis office...did I picture meeting the killer?! or just ran into David?!? I'm already paranoid?!
~DING~
AND LATE AGAIN.