nineteen

Rosie pov//

Today was the presentation.

I was so nervous.

I don't know why.

Maybe cause I was talking for five minutes about Marcus.

I sat down in class.

I was rubbing my lips together.

It's a weird habit I have.

The black was smearing together.

Yes I went back to black.

I needed the color more than I ever did.

Like I said.

Black symbolizes my emotions.

Right now I'm very sad.

My hair was up in a tight ponytail.

My eyes focused forward.

Marcus hasn't arrived to class yet.

It was almost starting.

Where is this boy?

Right as the bell was about to ring Marcus came.

He was out of breath.

He sat down next to me and was panting like a dog.

Marcus-"Football."

Rosie-"Okay."

Marcus-"What is it?"

Rosie-"I'm just nervous."

Marcus-"Don't be. You will do amazing. I promise you."

I nodded my head.

Teacher-"Alright class lets get started."

Everyone settled down.

I feel like I'm about to throw up.

Oh god.

What if I throw up?

Calm down Rosie.

Marcus put his hand on my shoulder.

His touch was comforting to me.

Teacher-"Ms. Damentes we will start with you. Then right after Mr. Gunnarsen will go."

I walked up to the front of the class.

I had my paper in my hand.

I took a deep breath.

Rosie-"Marcus Gunnarsen is no ordinary kid. It's not everyday you see a 15 year old who is an international pop star who has sold out arenas in under 15 minutes, had millions of streams on spotify, won song of the year and have thousands of fans who love and support them. Except behind all the social media and cameras there is a different Marcus. The Marcus that most people don't get to see. The Marcus most of us have come to know and love for so long. Many of you may know Marcus' brother Martinus. Martinus is his twin and more inportantly his best friend. They have shared an incredible journey together and have been inseparable since the very beginning. They have created a bond that can't be broken. They have been through good and bad times together and sometimes with the life they lead it can also bring stress. That stress coming from the pressure of their work. Being a pop star isn't all it's cracked up to be. Marcus isn't like everyone else. He is in fact a pop star and with that comes many responsibilities that you have to keep up with. For example he is always traveling. Now as much as Marcus loves to travel and meet new people, it can be tiring and is hard for him to be away from his favorite place, Trofors. His home. Another is the pressure of wanting to make others around you happy. Millions of people look up to Marcus and Martinus and expect a lot from them. And I mean millions because they just hit that on instagram! How Marcus does it I will never understand, and I give him the most credit in the world. He is a hardworking person and is dedicated to what he does. Everyone he meets, whether it's a fan or another celebrity he can easily make smile. I know that he made me smile real easily and that's hard to do if you know anything about me. Getting to know Marcus for this project was an eye opening experience and I'm glad I got the chance to know the real Marcus because he is one amazing guy.