Ohio Chapter 30

It's my birthday!!! Just thought you guys should know :) and three updates in three days! I have a test tomorrow... ugh. Anywayyyy onto the real story!

It was a surprise. Jake told me and Nick that he wanted to surprise team ten. We all agreed that because everybody enjoyed Spain so much, we would go to Ohio next. We were hoping to get to know everybody on the teams family. Nick and I sat at the desks in the living room, trying to find houses to stay at. I have no idea why I'm doing this but it's kinda fun so that's cool. Jake said that he and Erika would be staying with his mom while Chance and Anthony will stay at their houses. I decided that we would rent a cottage for the rest of us. Only Alex, Tessa, Erika, Chance, Anthony, Chad, Emilio, Martina, Ivan and I could go. Well, Jake asked, making sure not to ruin the surprise. I also asked Jake if the leaves would be falling by now. He said yes, so I wanted to make a leaf pile while we were there. That would be fun.
"Hiya princessa." Ivan said awkwardly as he came in. I shut the laptop slowly as he came over to me.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Oh, just a project Jake gave me. It's nothing, really." I told him. He nodded and smiled at me.
"Okay well Emi and I have to film a video... maybe somtime soon we could do the girlfriend tag?" He asked. I smiled widely.
"Of course, Iv." He nodded and ran upstairs.

"Team Ten Meeting!" Jake hollered through the house. Everybody came rushing down.
"Soooo, we're going to OHIO!" He yelled.
"OHIO FRIED CHICKEN!" Chance and Anthony screamed. I laughed, covering my ears and slipped away from them. I'm assuming they all settled down and Jake told then that we would be going tomorrow because everybody ran upstairs to pack. Exept for Ivan.
"Help. I need help." Ivan begged to me. I tilted me head and had a "really" look on my face. I sighed and set down my laptop to help him. I was really dating a kid, now wasn't I?
"I have no idea what you would wear to Ohio during the fall." He stated as he looked dumbly at his closet. I giggled and took three of the sweaters he wears most. Then I took another one, but didn't give it to him.
"Why are you?"
"I want to wear it. Boys clothes are so much more comfy and warm." I whined. He put his hands up in surrender.
"Alright, okay, you can have anything you want I just need some help." He chuckled. I nodded and began to pack.
"And a kiss." Ivan mumbled under his breath. I sighed and gave him the tiniest peck on the lips before leaving the room having spread all of the clothes he would need on his bed.

"We are about to be late, people!" I shouted as I rushed everybody onto the van. I guess with Erika having her own channel makes me in charge of being the new team mom. Great. It was 5 in the morning and I was tired. So was Ivan. I grabbed his hand softly.
"Wrong one." He whispered into my ear.
"What?" I mumbled, half asleep.
"I'm Emilio." He chuckled. I turned red.
"Sorry." I giggled off the embarrassment, then held Ivans hand but them looked at him and saw that he was fast asleep. And the next second, so was I.

"We've landed. Lexi! Babe. Lexi. Little one? Um, Lexi."
"Just shake her!" Emilio whispered to his twin as we were landing.
"Bro, nobody likes to wake up to sombody shaking them." He told Emi in a "duh" tone.
"I know!" Ivan whisper shouted.
He then placed his warm lips onto mine. I was not expecting that. I was really awake and had been for half of the ride, I was just pretending. I gasped.
"Ivan! You scared me!" I hit him in the arm. He turned red.
"Sorry..." He smiled sheepishly.

"Mom!"
"Jakey!" Pam yelled as her son engolfed her in a huge hug.
"I've missed you!" He cheered happily. I had never seen him so happy before.
Chance and Anthony had left to their houses to see their families already and I decided that we should all unpack at our cottage which was just down the road. It was super cute. It was wood with one brick wall that you could see on the inside. It had 3 bedrooms and five bathrooms. It had the cutest little kitchen with an awesome living room that had a cute little fireplace, along with the basement which was full of games, for outside and in. This was great.
"Dang! I love Ohio already!" Alex yelled as he stepped into the small house in amazement. I agree, I totally agree.