The begging

I woke up to a thud of course that thud is me sleeping. . . I get up and get ready for school. I'm in my last year of high school, I put on my uniform, brush my hair, eat, drink coffee, and brush my teeth. "BYE MOM SEE YA AFTER SCHOOL!!!" I yell running out the door. As I walk I see a girl that is wearing my school uniform with a pink backpack, shirt pink hair, and a weird cat hat thing. I walk past her and walk to my bbff's house (BEST BOY FRIEND EVER) (( not that kind of boyfriend)) "HAYYY DUDE!!!" I yell as we started out secret hand shake.

"HAYYYYYYYYYY GURL"

"HAYYYY"

"HAYYYYY" this went on forever,

"So dude what ya doing? After school" I said rubbing my head

"Huh? Work" he answered real quick

"Where do you work?"

"Same as you, but you never notice me!"

"Really?! Awesome! Meet me by the coffee stand then. Oh wait we can just walk there together!"

"Yeah! Let's do that!!!" He said as we split our ways to go to our classes.

"Oh I love that guy" I laughed as I walked in to my class.

An:
Hey dudes and gurls. I am so sorry that this chapter is short, I will make them longer threw out the story so it you are enjoying great!! ((Most likely no one will ever see this, just being honest. And if they do they will hate it and stop reading.))