Im sorry

I'm sorry but I can not continue this book but go read my other book "Saved" if you want. Thank you for reading my book (Only a chapter) I love you amazing people! And I can't wait for you guys to go jump on reading my "Saved" book. I know you dudes will like it!! I hope, so I can't continue this book because I am not really enjoying me writing it, I'm sorry if you enjoyed it. "But you only have six people who read it!" I know I know, there is not many of you, so what? I can't appreciate what I got? I hate when people are like that, "You don't have many people reading your book only six! That means you can't brag or appreciate them!" Excuse me? Oh and just ignore the haters dudes, they don't know anything about appreciation and just want the spotlight on them! So ignore those haters and if you are one... join the good side!! I love y'all you guys are what inspires me, I don't mean just the big people like pewdiepie, jacksepticeye, dantdm. I mean every single one of you guys!! (Even the haters, but not the thiefs, murderers, people like that) oh and if you want a sneak peak at "Saved" if you haven't seen it. here is just a little, (Not the final draft) (you don't have to read it if you don't want to, just move along to a new book or somethin if you don't want to read a sneak peak at "Saved" HERE WE GO!!!!! MARIO STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon reachel!" Luna yelled as she jumped out the door, I forced myself to run after her even though after my soccer game I could barley breath.

"LUNA WAIT UP!!!! I JUST FINISHED A SOCCER GAME!!!!" I yelped as I chased her,

"Ok ok, wait, reachel? Do you see that!" Luna said before she ran off

"WAIT IF ITS SOMETHING IMPORTANT!" I yelled

"OMG LOOK QUICK REACHEL!!!"

"Luna, there is nothing. Wait, did you trick me?! Making me think something happened?!?!"

"YUP!"

"I hate you"

"I know you love me"

"You are so right" we both started laughing, soon I noticed something out in the distance, "Luna I see something!" I ran off towards it.

"This is the saddest thing I have seen" I said mournfully

I saw a . . . Go read saved to find out what it was!!!