Sebastian x Male Priest

"Your kidding me" Ciel said as Sebastian told him the details.

"Not at all young master, this is certainly the man your looking for" Sebastian said with a smile. There has been murders lately and the only lead Ciel and Sebastian had was a young man by the name of "Alfie Wales" who works at a church.

" I am not going to a church" Ciel said crossing his arms. " With all their singing and praying and yelling absolute nonsense"

" I am not a church man myself my lord but if it gets the job done..."

"I get it Sebastian, tomorrow is Sunday we'll go then" Ciel said. " You are dismiss"

Sebastian POV

I was in my room looking into a mirror. 

Church huh? Last time I been there I got to fuck a nun. But other then that sitting around listening to that pastor speak was a bored . I hope the young master finds something for me to do.

Laughing at bit I finally settle down in my bed.

Time Skip

On the way to the church, before we left I had to help the young master pick out the proper attire. Me myself pick out a regular black suit. 

"We'll make this quick" Ciel said.  "I'll tell you what to do when we get there"

All of a sudden there was a thump on the top of the carriage.

Don't be Grell, Don't be Grell, Don't be Grell

Sorry! A voice called out. There was another thump and I didn't hear it again. Good thing was it wasn't Grell's voice, sounded like Ronald's.

Ciel goaned a bit.

Once we got to the church there was already children running around and nuns trying to catch them. The church bell rang and everyone went inside. 

"This will be fun" I said.

"Shut up"Ciel said walking inside the church.

Inside were long rows of seats and at the front was a single pulpit. People sat down having small talk. In the crowd of people I could make out a tall man with brown short hair. He was wearing a black button up shirt with a white collar. I think we got our man.

I take in a deep breath.  As me and the young master took a seat.

Time skip because there is thousands of things that go down in a church.

At this point the young master was hunch over ready to pull his hair out. 

"Do they ever stop talking?" Ciel said angrily.

"I believe their wrapping it up now" I said. 

That man sure knows how to preach, whats that smell? It suddenly smells good in here...

" Thank you all for coming today remember god is with you always, have a great day my name is Pastor Wales" The man said smiling.

Everyone clapped and got up, so did Ciel and Sebastian

Pastor Wales was saying good bye to people at the door, shaking people hands.

" Shall I find a nun and ask her about the murders?" I ask chuckling.

"No I'll speak to a nun, you go handle the pastor." Ciel said walking away.

I stayed were I was and watch as everyone left and the pastor shut the sanctuary doors. He then walk down the aisle and up a few steps and into a back room.

I followed after him going up the small steps and into the room. I opened the door stepped in and close it loudly on purpose. 

"Ah!" The pastor jumps turning around. 

"Good evening" I said smiling at him.

"Oh good evening indeed" he said nervously. " I haven't seen you in my church before, whats your name? 

"Sebastian Michaelis" I said bringing my hand out.

"Pastor Wales, that is Alfie Wales." he said grabbing my hand and shaking it firmly.

I chuckle loudly as I pulled Alfie into my chest. He was up to my collar bone as he look up at me blushing.

"S-Sir please this inappropriate" he said looking away from me. " And it goes against God holy word and everything I love". He tried to pull away from me but instead I whip him around towards the door.

"But what if every thing you loved was also the thing that plants a seed so deep inside that even your God couldn't forgive you for?" I purred the last part. I started rubbing his waist and toying with his belt.

Why does he smell so good? Honesty I just want to ravish him. Make him scream my name.

 "It will never be!  Let me go!" He yelled. I only unhooked his belt and slipped his pants off and his boxers. I reach for his member and rubbed it slowly. The man beneath me moaning softly.

Still holding his left hand on the door I use my right to pulled my own pants off. They fall to the ground as I masterbated then tease Alfie.

"O-Oh God please" Alfie moan. I frown a bit.

"Why are you begging to God? I'm the one pleasuring you" I said. I press the head for my cock into Alfie. "Jeez your already wet I could fuck you right now... " Bending down to his ears I whisper. "Do you want it?"I ask him.

"I u-um n-I-um-...y-yes p-please I can't t-take it anymore..." He said pushing back on me. 

I smile. 

Turning him over I pick up one of his legs and push my cock into him. He was wet and hot and tight.

"Ahhhh!" He moan loudly. "God forgive me" he said quietly

"I don't think so" I said starting to thrust into him. 

The whole room was fill with moans and wet sounds. 

"Say my name" I said.

"S-Sebastian" He moan.

"Louder"

"Sebastian"

"I said louder"

"Sebastian!"

"Scream it" I said as I hit his prostate.

"SEBASTIAN!" He scream as he came hard.

I also release my load inside of him. Afterwards I pulled out of him and put my pants on. I bent down to the floor.

"Alfie" I sang.

"Huh?" He ask in a daze.

" I believe you know something about recent murders around here" I said.

"N-No" He said looking away.

"Really? Maybe you just need some convincing" I said grabbing his cock again.

"Please don't I-I'm just the messager." He plead.

"Hmmmm" I began to move my hand up and down his shaft.

"I-I swear h-h-his name is Greg Bowler, please that's all I know" He said tearing up.

"Alright" I said leaving the room.

This indeed was fun.

Once outside the young master was talking to a women.

"Young Master?" I ask.

"Gods Sebastian what took you so long?" Ciel said obviously annoyed. " Anyway this women here told me that our guy name is Grey Bowler and he's some kind of drug lord living near the old train station"

"...."