Weed talk

"Sooooooo yall fucked ?" I rubbed my head and yawned sitting up. Charisma was looking at me wide eyed and I smacked my teeth.

"Nah I ain't fuck her dude." He says and she shakes her head.

"But you wanted to."

"I was smacked. We both faced four blunts of straight gas." I said and she points at her face which means. (Your not fooling me) in her language. "I'm being so serious." I say getting out he bed.

"So you telling me you wouldn't do that shit sober ? " charisma asked and I shake my head.

"No I wouldn't." I say putting in some sweat pants. " that's basically my cousin."

"Blood?"

"If you and Dillion don't shut the fuck up with that shit. I was blowed I got horny she was right there and has a nice ass body. What do you expect." I say and then she puts her hands in a thinking postion on her face.

"Okay sooooo she consented tho right?" I frowned and she shook her head. "Nah never mind cause when I be getting blowed I be gettin a lil freak freaky too." She said while sticking her tongue out. I grabbed her arms while she was doing her Lil dance.

"We gotta smoke again sometime then." I say smirking with my soft voice and she stops fast as hell looking at me like I just said some bullshit.

"Awh hell no get the fuck off me." She said pulling her arms away and my smile dropped.

"Then stop talking about fucking Lyric." I say and she rolls her eyes and waves her hand and I got a shirt and slid it on.

"What's the move today bro." She says sitting on my bed. And I open my phone and show her the flyer to the party.

"You trynna slide in this shit?" I nod.

"Yeaaahhh all the bad bitches gonna be in there." I said and she nods tossing my phone back.

" lyric going to then huh." I almost chucked my phone at her but instead I gave her the strongest glare.

"Yes or no. Maybe I'm trynna slide. Heard yo bitch ass say she got that water." She says and I think back and my eyebrow hikes up.

"You right." I say and she grins. "Yeah she going." I tell her and she nods

"Noted." I grab her off my bed and she punches me in my arm and we both start laughing and go outside in the hallway and as soon as we do I was already ready to rock James ass.

"Wow." Charisma says and I look at her and then at him. He was completely naked and was rubbing his hair with a towel.

"Was good cousin." He says then winks at me. I turn Down the hallway and go to the steps with Charisma following me. "Not gonna talk to me cousin?"

"Put some fuckin clothes on in my house!" I yell at him and I can hear his laugh all the way down the steps.

"I think he just wants to be frien-"

"Shut the fuck up." I say and she laughs and grabs two apple juices out the fridge and tosses one to me. We walked outside and I seen lyric and Elena on her porch walking up to her door.