PART 1

At 8 pm kalighat road , Kolkata

The road is busy like other days when our hero is returning from office in his car. When he is busy on his phone he startled by the sudden break of his car. When he looked outside of his environment he found his car stood at the traffic signal at middle of the road. stopped at traffic signal . That time he listened a knock on his car window. When he turned his face at this direction he saw a mid twenty girl has stood holding a baby very protectively across her chest in her one hand and other hand she has held some bunches of flowers bouquet. The girl is looking very simple but a glow and charm was coming from her face. I don't know from when I was staring her but I came back my sense when I listened her melodious voice.

Girl: Sir will you buy some flowers 💐??? You can give it your any special one. She will be happy seeing the flowers. It will bring a smile on their face when you will give it to them.

Sanskar's monologue: I don't know why? But I laughed at her talk. She is so innocent. I bought some roses 💐 and gave her 100 rupees but she returned me 50 rupees. When I denied she told me to give it some needy person who really need it and left from there . I impressed by her thoughts. This time traffic cleared and my car moved passing to other cars .

MM

When I entered in hall everyone was seeing me like I am an alien who has come from other planet. I irritated by their expression . So I thought just ignore them and turned to leave my room . But is my bad luck that time my mom called me from my behind

A.P: ( in a surprising tone) Beta today you are fine or anything has happened with you

Sanskar:( in a irritating voice) mom I am fine. But why are you countering me like a prisoner?

A.P: Because today you have brought red roses 💐 with you

Sanskar: So what is the problem in it, mom

A.P:( in an amusing voice) I have never seen you fond of any flowers specially the red roses 💐!

Sanskar: ( in a frustrating voice) Mom it's too much I never fond of flowers that doesn't mean I hate it. And I have brought it for you. ( gave it to A.P and left from there)

Parineeta came near to A.P : Mom I am feeling you are going to get your daughter in law very quickly.

A.P:I am feeling same also ( agreed with pari nodding her head positively)

Character sketch:-

Sanskar: A successful businessman in Kolkata. He is now only 25 years . He has been already achieved all success in a very short span of time duration for which he has set an example for others. Very quite person for outside but in home he is a fun loving person who enjoys his life fully.

A.P : A widow and mother of Adarsh and Sanskar. She is broad minded and very caring in nature

Parinita : Wife of Adarsh and bhabi or sister in law of Sanskar. Same nature like A.P

Ankita : Sanskar's niece and a 5 years old girl.

Story starts:-