Ghostface (Scary Movie) High times

"Ey shorty pass the bong my dude!" You said, well slurred, trying to make your eyes open more, making an extremely stupid expression which made your fellow stoner friends burst into laughter. "Bro you high as fuuuuuuck" he drew out as he passed you the bong, which you had all named Doc.

"So are  you ya bitch" came your retort. Exhaling before putting your mouth to the bong, lighting the bowl and inhaling slowly, before pulling. Holding it for a minute before exhaling, coughing a little at the end. 

(really bad 90s ringtone x 4)

"Shorty your phones ringing"

"Yo shit you're right, Wazuuuuuup" He said into the phone, you could hear a slightly scratchy voice through the other end, saying wazzuuuuup back. Back and fourth this went for about five minutes before some dude in a creepy mask and black cape thing bust through the patio door and screamed "Wazzzzuuuuuuuup" 

"Yo dude its the phone guy!" One of the boys yelled, and from there it just got weird, this strange dude which never occurred to any of you, could be a psycho or something, but you were all stoned to the bone so fuck if you cared right? Well the night went on and you got this dude in the mask high as fuck and had a lit time. Learning to call him Ghostface.

You happened to take quite a liking to him, seeing as he was super funny and occasionally do this joke where he'd pretend to stab one of the guys and freak them the fuck out. Man it was great.

This is just a little crappy short thing to help me get into the writing habit again, also to let yall know Im not dead, Im in my final year of highschool so little stressful and having two jobs on the side dont help much. There will be longer and better x readers to come I assure you all!