Chapter 19

{Harry’s POV}

I sat in the kitchen listening into on Louis and Niall’s conversation. Maybe calling him a druggie was out of line but honestly isn’t that what he is at the end of the day. He has a problem and needs to be fucking contained so that his problem doesn’t get worse than it already is. I heard their conversation slow down and I took that as my chance to go back into the room. Niall was completely frozen and Louis was trying to see what was wrong with him?

“Niall?” I asked looking over at Louis. “What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything. All I did was answer one of his questions and this happened?” he said not looking up at me waving his hand in front of Niall’s face making him snap out of his trance.

“Huh? Oh sorry…I was just uh thinking about what you said. You said Zayn Malik was the person you were running from?” Niall said gulping

“Yeah…”

“I have to go” Niall said standing up from his seat on the couch walking over to the door. I of course went after him grabbing his wrist pulling him back away from the door. What is wrong with him? Who in the hell is Zayn? Why does his name sound so fucking familiar?

Zayn…

Zayn Malik…

Oh fuck…

Terrences’s funeral flashes through my head and I remember someone who sat in the back and didn’t say anything to anyone and just stayed to them self.  I remember everyone asking us if we knew him from school which we didn’t we had no clue who he was and why he had decided that he needed to be here at Terrences’ funeral. Later that day we were looking over the paper where you signed your name to show that you had paid your respects and we had all went down the list and we had known each and every person.

Except for Zayn Malik.

“Niall please don’t tell me you’ve been hanging out with him or anything?” Louis says from behind us.

“He got one of my friends pregnant and I was staying with them” he sighed and I shook my head. No way in hell was I letting him anywhere a damn drug dealer. Not this one and not any other ones either. Fuck this is why I didn’t want Louis around Niall I knew that he would only cause him trouble. “I have to tell Perrie”

“No you don’t…If you tell anyone he’s only going to make things worse and we don’t want that” Louis says shaking his head quickly

“What if he hurts her?! Or the baby I can’t just let that happen to her. She loves him so fucking much and he’s a damn drug dealer Louis!” he screams trying to get out of my grip but I hold onto him resting my forehead on top of his head pulling him into my chest. I want to tell him that he knows Zayn other than for this reason. He should know that Zayn could be the one who was selling to Travis in the first place. I don’t want to make him panic more than he already is though. I kiss the top of his head and he pushes me back. “I’m going to tell her and neither of you are going to stop me”

“Niall listen to us…please” I whisper

“Neither of you are listening to me. I will do this whether you want me to or not.” He goes to the door opening it and I sigh going after him. I grab his wrist pulling him back.

“Niall what if something happens to you…” That’s the thing that’s scaring me the most. I don’t want him to go there just for him to get hurt. I understand that he wants to save this girl but if that puts his life or something in danger I’m not going to just let that happen.

“I’m not thinking about me right now. It’s not the time to think about me either”

“Niall I’m always thinking about you…”