Chapter 12 : Wishing you a Merry Catastrophic Christmas

WARNING: Chapter contains some mild hot scenes. I’m not so sure on how the readers will take it so try on this little naughtiness. Comment if you want the hotness upped or lowered. And should I put up a warning when the steamy scenes come up during the story??

TRP was Teen fic #593 some weeks ago than I didn’t log on so I don’t know what the rating was after that o.O ~ I came up with a little competition ^^...see details at the end ;)))

And I want a new cover..will someone make me one :3

Anywhooo.. chappiee dedicated to babywizard :DD thank u for fanning..hope u enjoying the story~

Shoutouts to

once_chance_to_take

Sam0318

Leeleyan

mewjessie

annieliethurler

abi310

HeresMyEscape

JezebelArgon

decided to do shoutouts to all commenters frm now on <3<3 u alll xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 – Wishing you a Merry Catastrophic Christmas

Ellis~  

“Stop grinning like an idiot and let’s go back to the party.”

“Why are you so jealous,” Alex said smugly with a hint of red hue on his cheeks.

“I am not,” I retaliated outraged. Okay fine I was but come on. Who wouldn’t be! Seb was hot! Oh, speak of the devil. Grinning I called out to him, “Hey Seb.”

Oh shit. I hadn’t noticed the mane of dark hair beside Seb’s lighter one but it was too late now. Both of them looked up towards our direction with cheeky smirk on their faces. It was the first time I was seeing Caleb so – smiley. Dang it, it suited him. Marvelous! One more thing I like about him.

For some reason Caleb was just too…happy. His smile didn’t drop as he greeted us with a nod while Seb left everything he was doing and come over to us to give Alex a quick kiss. How cute. I’m probably going to die alone!

“What are you doing,” Alex asked for us after realizing I was too busy feeling sorry for myself about my pathetic single life to make an enquiry!

“Eh…Er, nothing,” Seb answered averting his eyes suspiciously.

“You- You’re not cheating on me right. Who is it? Who could it be…Oh my god! Is it Caleb? Shit, my boyfriend’s into incest! “

“WHAT!,” shouted out both Seb and Caleb staring at Alex with disgusted eyes.

“What the hell are you thinking? How the hell can you say that!,” Seb asked shaking Alex by the shoulders.

“Figures, only you, only you Seb, would choose him. Control your idiot, idiot.”

Shoving his middle finger up at Caleb, Seb hissed, “Screw you asshole. And you! You’re coming with me right now.”

“Wh-what. Where?,” Alex stuttered.

“Oh, you’ll see,” Seb replied back swiftly.

At this point I only had one word in my mind for Alex. And that was that he’s a huge idiot. An imbecilic! I pondered whether to stop Seb or not but then again decided that Alex had this coming. You don’t just say that, and to your boyfriend no less. But then again he did doubt his sister. Man, he doesn’t trust us at all. Wait a minute…does that mean when we were decorating the hall and I was with Seb he thought that we…Oh my god. I’m going to kill him. Why the hell does he jump to conclusions!