Prologue

PROLOGUE

Not all blondes are dumb okay? Lets just get that straight before we get any farther into this story. Blondes can be smart and you shouldn't judge us by our hair color.

So I can have a few slip ups now and then... but that doesn't mean that all blondes are dumb.

So I guess my story should start from the begging right? Before all this...happened.

I guess you could say this all started when a city girl was forced to move to the county. Lets just say that this Canadian is afraid of getting her hands dirty. But I’m already jumping to conclusions…. Let’s start from the very start.

Like what's with High School? Like seriously.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Everything gets in the way. Life for a teenager these days is probably one of the most challenging. 

Sure if you go to your parents to talk about it they just say something along the lines of  "well back in my day..." bla bla bla. But parents don't understand that no matter what time period we are living in their will always be TONES of pressure on teens.

Oh she's dating this person.

He hooked up with that person.

She said this.... he said that.

BUT WHO REALLY GIVES A DAMN.

If everyone minded his or her own business, then the world would go around much faster than it does now.

Can someone please explain why life is the way it is?

Why does it have to be this way?

I didn't know he felt this way... it's not impossible just to be friends... is it?