Jewel (Ref. Sheet)

Ahh I finally redrew her ref

Ahh I finally redrew her ref. sheet!! I think she looks a lot better from when I first drew her, I mean not by MUCH but still :') Here is some information on her:

Name: Jewel

Nickname(s): None

Tribe(s): 1/2 RainWing, 1/2 SkyWing

Gender: Female

Preferred Pronouns: She, her

Age: 8 years (16 human years)

Abilities: 

- Breathes slightly venomous fire, has the same affects of RainWing venom but slightly cooler than SkyWing fire

- Eyes can change color based on mood (And mood only)

Appearance:

- Build: Has a long, skinny body like a RainWing

- Main Scale Colors: A bright, vibrant purple

- Alternate Scale Colors: Reds, oranges, and yellows

- Marking Colors: Yellow

- Underbelly Colors: Orange-peach

- Wing Membrane Colors: Reds, oranges, and yellows

- Eye Color(s): Normally pink, however changes color based on mood

- Horn/Claw/Spine Colors:  Has black horns and claws, however spines are yellow

Special Features:

- Has very large wings (Larger than the average SkyWing)

Personal Possessions:

- Black leather necklace with a ruby attached to it

- A single gold earring on her right ear

Personality:

- Loyal

- Sympathetic

- Understanding

- Kind (Rarely)

- Independent

- Intimidating 

- Doesn't talk much

- Short-tempered

- Paranoid

Friends: N/A

Love/Crush: N/A

Parents: 

- Raptor (Pure SkyWing | Father | Deceased)

- Dewdrop (Pure RainWing | Mother | Alive)

- Rogue (Pure NightWing | Step-Father | Alive)

Siblings:

- Galaxy (1/2 RainWing, 1/2 NightWing | Younger Half-Sister | Alive)

Dragonets: None

Other Family:

- Pika (Pure SkyWing | Aunt | Alive)

- Kyanite (1/2 IceWing, 1/2 SeaWing | Uncle | Alive)

- Crimson (1/2 SkyWing, 1/4 IceWing, 1/4 SeaWing | Younger Cousin (Male) | Alive)

Bio:

Jewel was born into a loving family in the Sky Camp - A brave, strong father and a joyous mother. She lived happily with them for about 3 years, until her camp was attacked by a group known as the Hunters.

During the attack, Jewel witnessed her fathers death. Her mother was there with her, yelling at her to run. So she did. That was the last time she saw Dewdrop. The young hybrid managed to escape her family's cave, and go into hiding under a pile of wood and rubble.

She stayed there for at least two days, without food or water until the area was finally clear of patrols. Jewel was able to get out of hiding and scavenge for supplies. Surprisingly, quite a bit was found. She had a slight theory that these dragons, the Hunters, only came here to cause death and destruction. 

Eventually, Jewel reached her final destination - a medium sized cave, in which she once called home. She gathered everything there, including the small gold earring her father once wore.

She flew off into the wilderness, knowing that she couldn't stay at the now demolished camp. After some time of flying, she ran into a small, abandoned cave. Jewel decided to rest there for a few days, just in case the cave wasn't deserted. 

Days turned into weeks, which turned into months. The cave was now her home, which she would stay forever. Or, at least planned to. Although life was difficult for such a young dragon, Jewel had plenty of food and water, medical supplies, healing herbs, and even a sloth companion whom she had called Hematite. 

But, as you all know, nothing last forever.

WHOOO that took a long time! xD I'm going to leave the bio there, 'cause I also might be writing a story about Jewel soon.

Oh, and one more thing, Jewel is NOT my WoF-Sona anymore. I love her to bits, but I just felt like I needed someone more realistic and connectable. Sorry about that!! I will be posting my new WoF-Sona soon, though, so yea xD Anyways, next up will be some WoF Egg Adopts!!