Ignorance

Ignorance is that art, that I mastered even before I learnt to make a tea.

A. N:-
Namaste! Again this is a little about emotional  intelligence. Ignorance forms a very important part of this concept. I am known as the master of ignorance in my relative circle,  there is even a story to this.... When I was very little,  there was this one secret in our family,  my relatives sort of knew of it,  meaning some knew exactly the secret,  some bits and pieces and some none... So this one very gossip loving aunt of mine had taken me aside and bribed me for something and asked or should I say instigated me to speak about it. I had acted as if I didn't knew of any such secret only,  leading her to reveal to what extent she knew the stuff.... Even I was surprised  when I heard this as a grown up but yeah this happened..she still remembers  me as a girl who 'knows everything, but acts as if she knows absolutely nothing'.. So this is just one act in which I ignored the fact that I ever knew the secret. Many people think problems are to be ignored and limit the art of ignorance,  that's wrong!  On the other hand problems are never to be ignored... Ignorance most be wise...

Ignore insults if you can't come up with a intelligent come back

Ignore the facts you are not supposed to know

Ignore the rules you don't want to follow...

So on....

Please vote and comment..

And keeping ignoring all the hate if you can't change into positivity...

Thank you!